Bully or Like (Woozi)

Every day!!! Why can't I live peacefully just for one day? That pink hair guy is just so.... I can't think of a word for this bastard. Today he even pour a water on my head and what do you think he might do tomorrow or the other next day after tomorrow. Ugh this is so crazy!!! I can't take it anymore!!
"Yah, you yes you." I said pointing at him.
"My name is not 'Yah'." He said poking my forehead and I snatch it away.
"Whatever your name is I don't care but stop bothering me, will ya?!" I shout at his face.
"I'm supposed to do what you said?" He ask making a serious face.
"Oh my gosh!! I hate you so much!! You think you're popular and you can do anything you want?!" I shout and I'm telling you guys even if I'm a girl I won't cry because of a huge problem.
"I don't use my popularity to do something like this." He said putting both his hand in his pocket.
"Yoouu!!! I hope I won't see you tomorrow." I said flipping my wet hair.
"Ha look at her" I heard one of his friend said.
At home~
My parents are not here but only my brother.
"Channie oppa!!! I'm home" I shout out for him to hear.
"Huh, oh you're home. What did you learn?" He ask.
"Aaa~ stop being like mom." I said punching his arms lightly.
"Ok but tonight just order something to eat cause your oppa doesn't know how to cook." He said stroking my hair.
"Alright." So I end the night pretty well with my sofa and my medium pizza.
The next day at school~
Here I am again infront of that guy.
"Now what do you want? Do you want this?" I ask while pouring water on my own head.
"What are you doing?" He ask.
"Isn't this what you wanted?! Huh?! Yah pinky boy, you should leave now before your girlfriends break me into pieces.....or I'll leave." I said going away. To the restroom for sure.
Rrriinngg!!!!
The bell rung and I went into class.
"Woah there (Y/N), what did you do to yourself?" The teacher ask.
"Oh I didn't do anything much just pour water on myself so that someone can be happy." I said looking at Woozi, yes I know his name.
"Ok whatever you do, just don't catch a cold and you can go sit now." She said. I went to my sit and a sneeze come out of my mouth.
"Excuse me" I said winking to my teacher, I'm the happy person.
Lunch time~
"(Y/N), are you ok? You're having a cold, do you want to go home and rest?" My best friend ask me.
"I'm o-" I didn't finished my sentence because I blank out.
Nurse Room~
"What am I doing here?" I said trying to sit up.
"Yah don't get up if you can't." Someone said but it's a boy. I look at him and it's Woozi?! What is he doing here?
"What are you doing here, go away." I said.
"You should be thankful not telling me to go away." He said sitting on the edge of the nurse's bed.
"Thankful, wow you're saying as if you are the one who brings me here, wait did you?"
"Yeah of course I'm the one, if it's not me then who would it be?" He ask.
"Humm....well thanks." I said silently.
"What? What did you say? Say it again." He said coming closer.
"Thanks" I said still silently.
"Louder" he said sticking his ear towards my face.
"THANK YOU!!!" I shout in his ear then he turned his head very quickly and our face is just a few inches away from eachother. I looked away first and I think my face is red now.
"Why is your face red?" He ask trying to look at my face but I kept looking away.
"It's just the room is so hot." I said fanning myself with my hand.
"I think you should go to class now." I said pushing him off the bed.
"Who would go to class at this time? It's already at the end of the day and it's already six o'clock." He said standing straight.
"WHAT?! Why didn't you tell me then? My brother is going to kill me!!!" I shout standing up but barely.
"Because you keep on talking, here let me help you and walk you home. It's getting late" He said.
"Don't you have a home to go to?" I ask angry because he didn't tell me about the time.
While walking~
I can't walk anymore, usually I will take bus or cabs but today I'm walking with him.
"Are you tired?" He ask me.
"Uh-huh, can you piggy back me?" I ask since I'm really tired.
"Ok, get on" he said lowering himself. I got on and I hope I'm not that heavy.
"You're pretty light you should eat more." He said.
"Stop acting and where's my best friend anyway, why isn't she there with me?" I ask him.
"Uh she have something to do and uh it's very important." He said.
"Ok I guess it's more important then me."
"It's not like that." He said. We stayed silent for a few minute and then we are already infront of my porch.
"Ok put me down. Thanks for today and I'll see you tomorrow." I said turning around.
"I like you." He blurted out which makes me turned back to him.
"What?" I ask can't believe what I just heard.
"I said I like you, like you on the first day I saw you when I transfer to this school." He said holding my hands and looking up my eyes.
"Well then it's good that I don't hate you." I said joking around with him. But I like him too.
"So that means you are willing to be my girl?" He ask.
"I don't know, do you want me to be?" I ask him back tilting my head. He smiled and hugged my waist since he was a step down from me. So we ended the night pretty well.
The End~