Chapter 1 : Introducing , Miss Arielle Gilbert.

It's been two months since the accident. I lost my parents and myself. I haven't been the same since. I'm starting to realize how important my life was. I've struggled with depression more than elena. She held her own. I grew up envying Elena. Seeing how she could bottle it up. When in reality its not that simple no one could just keep those feelings locked. Good thing my best friend Caroline could keep me going.

-

Morning entries weren't really my thing seeing how as i want to sleep in. Knowing Caroline is going to kill me if i miss another day. Elena then knocks on my door even though its wide the hell open.

"missing another day ?" she asks me. I remove the covers from my face and looking at hers. Her eyes pleading for me to go. I roll my eyes and sit up. She jumps on my bed and gives me a bear hug.

"Elena." I plead. She still clutching on to me.

"Elena."

"Elena." I yell. She jumps back and stares into my face. It is quiet for a moment but then we burst out laughing. I get out of my bed and run my shower water.

"Remember Caroline is going to be here in twenty minutes. Im riding with Bonnie. See you at school , love you." Elena shouts on the way out.

I hop in the shower and wash up. Five minutes later i get out and blow dry my hair. I then flat iron it and wand curl it. My hair looks different from its normal waves to spiral.

I go to my closet and pick out my black nirvana tank , black distressed jeans and my 3 inch ankle booties. I finish off my look with red lipstick and my wings. I grab my phone , purse and keys then head out of my room waiting for caroline with 10 minutes to spare.

-

The car ride with Caroline wasn't as awkward as I predicted it was going to be. I honestly enjoyed the time i had with one of my best friends.

"You probably won't have trouble catching up seeing as you're a genius and your iq is to die for." Caroline says to me before parking her car. I feel my cheeks heat up as i get out of her car.

"I'm flattered carebear but me being smart gets me nowhere except harvard." i respond. She turns to face me and gives me the 'stop beating yourself up look'.

"There's nothing wrong with Harvard." she defends. We walk further in school and i feel eyes on me.

"Yeah. Except for the fact that you're the smartest kid in school and people want you to do their homework." i retaliate unlocking my locker.

"Speaking of homework , did you do mine ?" she asks. I glare at her. "Kidding ari." She says looking half scared.

"Well as your best friend it is my job to keep you up to speed with hot guys." Care says while I try to find my English book. "so what about the testosterone filled people of the human race." I reply still searching for my english book. "well.... I met this guy." care drags. "uh huh..." I deadpanned. "his name is Damon and he is smoking hot." she says dramatically. "Hmmm.." I say. "aha."

I grab my English book and close my locker. I turn to care and smile. "So is that all you like about Damon." I smirk. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head.

"I mean he's ... He's.." she stops. My smirk grow larger. "He's great in bed." She says with a smirk. I burst out laughing. "nice to know care." i say gagging.

"You're doing that now but if he-" i interrupt her. "Please , Care , stop." i say walking away. "One day." she shouts as I get further down the hallway. I bump into a firm chest.

"Oh im so sorry." I say.

"No its okay .." he looks down at me.

"...Elena." my eyes narrow at the stranger. This happens all the time.