Chapter 5- At the Job

Quick A/N I just wanted to say that I'm going to make each chapter focus on one main couple. This chapter will focus on GaLe. NaLu is next chapter I promise. I thought of some short side stories and I don't know if I want to make another book or just publish it in this one. If you want to, tell me which one you would prefer. Anyway enjoy the chapter with the Job, FINALLY!
------
Levy's Pov-
"Oi, Shrimp! Wake up, were here!" A very familiar and annoying voice said.
"Hnn, what?" I said drowsily.
"GET.UP.WERE.HERE!" Gajeel spoke through gritted teeth. I woke up fully, and grabbed my luggage off the train. I wasn't really looking forward to serving people at a magic restaurant.
We walked around the town for a little bit before finding the restaurant.
"Well, looks like were here." I stated.
"No shit, Sherlock Shrimp!" He growled out. Well, looks like SOMEONES grumpy!
We walked inside to see other waiters already getting the place set up for the day.
"Ah, you must be Fairy Tails wizards! Welcome, I am Gardina (a/n roll with it). Welcome to my restaurant. The uniforms are in the backroom." The woman, Gardina, said in a quiet voice.
Gajeel and I walked to the backroom. Once I saw what I was going to be wearing my tail went between my legs.
I was scared. I don't like maid outfits! Gajeel went to the bathroom to change, I quickly changed and I must say I looked FABULOUS!!!
Gajeel looked, well to put it bluntly, HOT! He was dressed up kinda like Sebastian from Black Butler, except he didn't have an over coat. (a/n I don't know the formal terms for all the clothes so yeah.) Gardina came and checked on us.
"You two are so cute! Now, this is a maid-restaurant. Read this booklet it will explain all." She handed us a booklet and walked away. Gajeel skimmed through it, I read it all.
"We have to greet customers so weirdly!" I complained to Gajeel.
"FIRST CUSTOMERS! EVERYONE READY!" Gardina yelled.
I walked to the door, I WAS READY FOR THIS SHIZ!
The man walked through the door.
"Welcome Home, Master!" I said politely. The man instantly blushed. "Follow me, your table is this way!"
I sat him at his table and got ready to take his order.
"What would you like, Master?" I asked him.
"You. I mean I'll have a Chocolate Cake with hot fudge on it." He was getting on my nerves.
I saw Gajeel's face when the guy said that, he looked pissed. I got the man what he wanted. God it's gonna be a loooonnnngggg day!
-Time Skip to after there done working-
"Ready to go to the hotel we are booked at, Gajeel?" I asked him.
"I'm not quite ready yet, hold on." I heard him reply in a gruff voice.
"I'll just go ahead then!" I walked off, not waiting for his reply.
I was walking back to the hotel, when it happened.
The first customer at the restaurant grabbed me from behind.
"Wonder how much someone would pay for a pretty hybrid?" He thought I was a hybrid? I'm not, just a shape shifter!
"GET.OFF!" I yelled. I morphed into a bird. Going small and getting out of his grasp. Then I morphed into an elephant, I knocked the guy out with one hit of my trunk.
I morphed back into my usual form.
"SHRIMP!" I heard someone yell from a distance. It was Gajeel, he was running really fast.
Once he saw I was okay he sighed in relief.
"Never leave my side, again!" He said kindly.
-------------
Heh, so cute! I love Gale! Well I love all the couples in this and Gruvia and Jerza too, but Gale and NaLu are my favs!!!
How was the chapter?!

Shout-out goes to......
KingdomHeartsVampire for being awesome and getting my story out there!
You can still get shout outs! Just remember:
Like
Comment
Share!
Have a great day guys! I'll update probably Wesnesday!
-ZS357