12

Charlotte

Looking out the hospital window, I sigh.
The doctor wanted to wait for me to completely heal. I mean seriously I've been awake for three days and nothing bad has happenend can i go now?
Vexon has been filling me in on all the important details.
I've been in a coma for five years. I am not the young and innocent little girl anymore I need to be a strong and independant 22 year old adult and not let the past decade ruin my future life. I need to move on and start one instead of being held back from the one I'm leaving behind.
If you are wondering yes I did tell Vexon that I love him, with actual words.
I hear the door open and i realize it's Vexon when he wraps his arms around my waist.
"Ready to get out of this hell hole?" He asks me kissing my cheek.
"Yep" I say and turn around in his arms facing him.
"I love you" I say quietly lookinh into his eyes.
"I love you too" he says and gives me a long passionate kiss.
Our make out session is put to a hold as the doctor walks in.
"Ms. Leti? You can go home now. Just sign out at thr front desk" she smiles sweetly then turns swiftly and walks out the door.
"We will finish this later" Vexon says seductively in my ear as he lightly nips it.
I shiver in satisfaction as he takes a hold of my hand and walks us to the front desk.
The receptionist asks me a few questions before sending me off.
"Do you still have your jeep?"I ask him as he weaves us through the long parking lot.
"Yes I do" he replies as we approach his army green jeep.
"Good. I love this thing" I say as I pat the roof.
"Hey I love it more" he whines helping me get in the passenger side.
"I see you haven't changed a bit, teddy bear" I coo as he jumps into the driver's side.
"Aww thanks, baby doll" he says reving the engine.
"Baby doll?"
"Yep"
The rest of the ride home, or some other place was silent, it was comfortable. The radio played 'Burning Bridges' by One Republic as the combination of trees and houses zoomed passed us.
Time seemed to stop when I was with him and I couldn't think of a future without him.
"What are you thinking about?" He asks stealing a glance before placing a hand on my knee, releasing rows of goosebumps to trail up and down my legs.
"Us. A future. Our future" I say slowly as I look at him to see his reaction.
"I know before you went into the coma I never got the chance to ask you this and I realize it's not all fancy with a luxurious candlelight dinner. $50 steaks and wine, but here goes. Caroline Florence Leti, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks and I hear the quiver in gis voice revealing that he's nervous.
I think for a moment, although I already know the answer I want to mess with him a bit.
"Mmmmm I don't know. It's a tough decision. I'm joking, yes I'll be your girlfriend" I say and I hear him let out a nervous breath as we pull into the same mansion we lived in 5 years ago.
"You kept the place?" I ask.
"Well of course. I was thinking that one point in our lives we'll have little Vexon jr's and mini Charlottes running around the place" he says rubbing the back of his neck.
At the mention of kids I feel happy tears form on the bottom eyelid.
"Baby what's wrong? You're crying" he asks soothingly as he wipes a couple lone tears from my face.
"I'm just happy to be awake and to hwar you say that, was adorable. I want mini you's and me's all over the place" I say through sobs as I try and control them.
"Me too. But do you know what that means" he asks successively.
"What?" I ask playing along.
He leans in close toying with my ear with his tongue and teeth before whispering-
"Sex" then he jumps out and starts walking to the entrance.
I'm left puzzled and dumbfounded as he walks through the double doors.
Well that escalated quickly, I thought.
Then an idea popped in my brain.
I have no clue how to seduce someone but lets try it...
"Vexon?" I ask sweetly as I find him in the kitchen.
"Yes?" He answers as I smell the bacon.
He can cook?! And didn't tell me?!
I wrap my arms around his waist and breath in his masculine scent.
"About what you said earlier" I trail off standing on tippy-toes I kiss his neck gently before nipping the skin.
What? I've read books about stuff. I know how this stuff works sometimes...I just hope I'm doing it right.
He shivers in content before I hear a click and I'm on the couch in seconds.
"What were you talking about? Hm?" He hums as he trails kisses from my jawline to my neck also leaving love bites there.
"I-I -" I moan as his tongue flicks over the delicate skin.
"You what?" He asks.
Play time...
"I think I'm hungry" I say bluntly.
"Really? Now?" He asks and I stare at him with a 'don't fuck with me' look.
"I'm sorry I didn't realize eating a single piece of solid and edible food after five years comes after sex. Got it" I say sarcastilly and his eyes soften.
"I'm sorry I'm being selfish. Lets get some food" he says getting off of me and helping me get up.
We eat in silence before a question pops up.
"Oh my God! Lacy! She's 11 now right? Where is she?" I ask looking around expecting her to just come out of no where.
"She is 12 and at a friends house" he says taking another bite of his BLT.
"Oh" I say silently getting up to use the bathroom I walk in and sit on the toilet seat.
I see a little letter under the rug on the ground and I pick it up and tear it open.
Reading it I gasp lowly-

I know Charlotte's awake...I will get her back.
Love George and Barbara

Sorry I haven't been updating
Gotta go
Sorry for any misspelled words

Word Count: 1068