5

Vexon

I wake up with Charlotte in my arms, looking over to the clock I read it
12:13
In the morning. Great now I won't be able to fall back to sleep. I feel Char stir until she wakes up, I immediately close my eyes wondering what she'll do.
My eyes are partly open so I can see what she's doing, blushing and deeply too it makes her more beautiful than she already is. She turns in my grasp facing me and brings her hand up to my hair running her hands through it softly, it feels more than amazing.
I groan then shift wanting her to think I'm just waking up, she retracts her hand immediately and I open my eyes and am met with her gorgeous hazel ones.
"Good morning, princess" I say and she blushes again hiding her face from me.
I take her hair in between my fingers and push it behind her ear making her look at me.
I look at her lips then back to her eyes, I do this several times before leaning in to kiss her. She's staring at me with her innocent eyes leaning in also, I can see she's hesitant because she doesn't know what to do. When our lips are mere centimeters away her stomach growls loudly.
I chuckle and pull away from her leaving her with a pout on her face.
"When was the last time you ate?" I ask her.

Charlotte

"When was the last time you ate?" He asks me and without thinking I blurt.
"Four days ago" as soon as it comes out of my mouth I cover it with my hands.
"Four days ago?" He repeated as his expression changed to sadness and guilt.
I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet watching him go through tons of emotions.
Anger, sadness, guilt, rage,pity and sorrow.
"I know a good place we could eat" he says and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.
I'm glad he didn't ask questions.
"What time is it?" I ask and he points to the clock.
12:17
"Why so early?" I ask as he gets out of the bed, he's shirtless.
God, his eight pack is hot.
"Like what you see, princess?" He asks noticing I'm staring, I blush.
"No, I've seen better" I say smirking, getting a spark of courage.
"Oh really?" He asks his eyebrows shoot up with surprise.
"Yes, his were so much better" I say sarcastically, I seriously have no idea where this courage was coming from. I've been spending to much time with the bad boy, he's rubbing off on me.
"Ok, and who was this guy?" He plays along because knows I'm lying.
"This really hot guy named Zack. He's in my English class" I lie again, this is just too easy.
He rolls his eyes before going into the bathroom, probably to brush his teeth.
I get out of his bed too when the cutest little girl I have ever seen walks into his room.
"Who are you?" The little girl asks politely and I crouch down to her level, even though the pain in my stomach is overbearing.
"My name is Charlotte, but you can call me Char" I say sweetly to her, she looks about six our seven. Her light blonde hair is an outcast to Vexon's pitch black hair and her eyes are a deep shade of green again an outcast to Vexon's blue ones.
"My name is Lacy! I saw you last night, my bubba was holding you up" she says and I blush remembering the thought.
"He told me you're his princess!" She giggled while jumping up and down.
I blush, deeper this time, I'm not his girlfriend why would he call me his princess?
"Is he you're prince?" She asks after her giggle fit.
I think for a moment before answering.
"Yah, I guess he is" I smile sweetly at her.

Vexon

I open the door to my room from my en suite and see Lacy talking to Char.
Fuck! Don't tell her about being my princess. Don't do it!
"He told me you're his princess" she erupts in a fit of giggles as Char turns a deep crimson color.
After Lacy's giggles die down she looks at Char again, eyes full with wonder.
"Is he you're prince?" She asks and I hold my breath.
After a few moments of silence Char speaks up.
"Yah, I guess he is" I smile at her even though her back is to me.
"Ready to go, princess?" I ask her still standing in the doorway.
"Ya, but what about Lacy? Shouldn't she be in bed. Where are your parents?" she asks standing up and walking over to me.
"I'll get a maid to watch over her. Our parents aren't here" I whisper the last part in her ear do Lacy doesn't hear it and she gasps.
"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to- I mean I'm sorry- I want trying to-" I stop her by placing my hand over her mouth.
"Stop talking, it's alright, they've been gone for a while. They aren't dead, I don't think, they just disappeared and left us with a whole bunch of cash" I tell her and she apologized again even though my hand is still over her mouth, I released it.
"Come on let's go" I say grabbing her hand and leading her outside after telling a maid to put Lacy back to sleep.

We walk into the little café that was open all day, we were the only ones in there.
"I just have a cup of coffee" She tells the waiter politely and he nods, then looks at me.
"Make that two" I say and he walks off.
Our silence is comforting as we just stare at each other for no apparent reason, smiling at one another.
"Here you go" the water days dropping off or coffees.
"Thank you" we say simultaneously.
"Thanks for bringing me here but I need to get home" she says and i stiffen, I don't want her going home to an abusive family.
"No" I tell her sternly and she looks at me shock was clear in her expression.
"No? I need to go back" she tells me.
"I said, 'no'" I tell her again looking dead in her eyes.
"Fine" she huffs then gets up.
"Where are you going?" I ask her leaving a five on the counter before following her outside.
"Home" she shouts at me because she's halfway down the sidewalk.
I race after her slowing down only to throw her on my shoulder, she groans in pain.
"Sorry" I say before pulling her down so she's being carried bridal style.
Tears stream down her face as she sobs into my shirt.
"Princess" I say softly, looking in her hazel eyes.
"No!" She screams as I try to calm her down.
I hug her closer to me, walking back to the jeep and setting her down in the passenger seat, her legs are straddling my waist.
"It's my fault! I need to go back! I deserve it" she screams at me tears still staining her cheeks as they flow freely.
"What's your fault?" I ask and she shakes her head.
"I can't tell you" she whispers then pounds on my chest with her fists.
"Let me go home!" She screams in my face again.
"I'm not going to let you get hurt" I tell her rubbing soft circles on her back.
"Take me back" she shouts again.
"No!" I say frustrated as she begins to cry more.
"I hate you!" She screams before removing her legs from my waist and closing the door in my face.
I see her climb to the backseat as I get in the driver's seat.

I get home with Char passed out in the backseat, I lift her up carefully bringing her upstairs to my room as I place her under the sheets. I take my shirt off and get in next to her, wrapping her in my arms I fall asleep easily.

Charlotte

I wait for him to fall asleep before planning my escape.
Walking downstairs I grab his set of keys from a bowl on an end table after leaving a note on the kitchen table.
I'm sorry that I left, but I needed to. I can't put you in danger, don't follow me, or check up on me. I know you know my secret, but I'm ok with it. Sorry I took your jeep but it will be parked a block away from my home. The keys will be hidden under a rock behind the left front tire.
-Love Princess Char
I know how to drive, I remember when I secretly got my license.
Getting in his jeep I turn on the engine and pull out of the driveway.
I park a block away, remembering to put the keys under a rock behind the front left tire.
I walk the rest of the way home and shocked when I don't see a car parked in the drive way.
I walk inside after using my spare key and into the kitchen and notice a note on the counter.
We will be home in the morning to give you a beating before school
- Barbra
I nod to myself before walking up the stairs to my room.

Word Count: 1566