6

Charlotte

This was ultimately the worst beating I've ever had, it was the best one I've ever had.
George jumped on my stomach, he's about 250 pounds, what do you think happened to me?
You guessed it, I heard and felt cracking in three different places, I'm sure he broke my ribs.
Barbra had a small knife in her hands as she turned me over and sliced into my back, it was painful even though the cuts were shallow.
She decided to slash at my arms and legs also drawing blood from almost every inch of my body.
After kicking and punching me several times they went up into my room and took out all my pants replacing them with shorts and replacing all my sweaters with t-shirts.
It was going to be horrible at school tomorrow, but I deserve it, anything they their at me is because I deserve it, and they let me know that. It's been carved into my brain the first time they hit me.
People were going to stare and ask if I'm ok, I don't need their pity and I'll tell them that.

I'm so beaten and worn out that I have to crawl my way up the stairs still groaning and grunting in pain.
I technically bath myself with the peroxide before I wrote it off where the singing sensation is still there.
I shuffle to my room pulling on a pair of dark denim jeans and a red t-shirt.
I scoot down the stairs on my butt so I wouldn't have to bear as much pain but I stub my heel into the last step and launch myself forward, falling face first into the tile, I can already feel a bruise starting to form, great.
I limp to school my cuts getting fresh air and it stings a little, I'm deep in thought.
I know I like Vexon and I know he doesn't like me back so why even be around him when my heart will only be broken.
Because every other part of you is broken why not include your heart?
My heart is the only thing keeping me alive, if it dues because of Vexon I'll die too.
Then let him break it. You know you want to rid yourself of the world, why not when your at your weakest point, it will make the pain more bearable.
That's it, I just have to be around him and I'll get the urge to die because he doesn't like me back, it's simple.
Great, now go out there and remember the plan

After my little conversation with myself I walk into school, all eyes on me I pull on a beanie I stoll from Barbarian's room, I hear whispers being spread.
I think she cuts herself
I bet she only wants attention
I feel sorry for her
I don't, she thinks she's better than us
Ugh why don't you just wear pants and sweaters
Maybe there all dirty
She probably wouldn't care either way
I feel a tear roll down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away, dying is just going to get easier and easier.

After my first period I'm walking down the hall when someone grabs me and pulls me into a closet.
"What the fuck?" I say through the....guys hand because it's covering my mouth.
"Shh shh shh darling. Don't want to get hurt now do we" I recognize the voice as Derek Jeter, school jock and man whore.
I try to scream but his grip tightens "don't scream baby. Leave it for the next few minutes" he tries to say seductively but I cringe at his words.
Is he going to rape me?
God I hope not.
He turns me around and I am met by his light blue eyes, they striking but not as gorgeous as Vexon's.
"Don't worry this will only hurt a bit" he says unzipping his pants and trying to pull down mine but something stops him, or should I say someone...

Oooooo cliffhanger!

Just kidding I'd never do that to you guys.

This someone pulls him off of me and pushes him onto the ground outside of the closet.
"You messed with the wrong fucking girl, you prick" I hear a deep enraged voice say and I know who it is, Vexon.

"Dude I was just messing around, I didn't know that 'nothing' was your girlfriend" he says and my breath hitches, girlfriend?
"She's not my girlfriend you asshole, but she sure as hell isn't nothing if anyone is you are for messing with her" Vexon says and my heart dips as he denied being my boyfriend.
I know he isn't but I thought Lacy was telling the truth when she said I was his princess.
Key word, was.
I'm doing this and I'm doing this in a week, I just want a kiss from him, that's all.
One kiss and I'm dead.
I've never been kissed so it would let me die at least a little happy after I kiss him.
I'll also leave a note before I die.
A journal entry too, my thoughts will be written down before I take the pills and I'll tell him how I felt about him. At least I don't have to go through the embarrassment of him rejecting me if I'd of told him now.
I just need to stay around him and wait for the right moment.
Ah I'll sleep in his room again, that almost got me a kiss last time.
Now I just have to forgive him and tell him I'm scared, it'll let me spend the night.

Devious, down right devious that girl doesn't even know. Oh well that's how her life went, don't worry though it's a realistic fiction, meaning it can happen but it probably didn't.
Whatever see ya' ;)