10

Vexon

Today is the day I'm telling Charlotte I love her even though she probably can't hear me, but I don't care just as long as I get to tell her.
"Charlotte, I wish I would've been able to tell you when you were conscience but I couldn't keep waiting around wishing you'd wake up. I mean I would love if you woke up but that's not my point, right now my point is to tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You strong, independent, and drop dead gorgeous. I love you Charlotte and if you can hear me, I wish you could give me a sign" I finish with a fresh tear down my already tear stained face.

The moniter conected to the heart rate thingy begins to race.

Charlotte

"Charlotte, I wish I would've been able to tell you when you were conscience but I couldn't keep waiting around wishing you'd wake up. I mean I would love if you woke up but that's not my point, right now my point is to tell you that you are the most amazing person I have ever met. You strong, independent, and drop dead gorgeous. I love you Charlotte and if you can hear me, I wish you could give me a sign" I hear Vexon finish and the heart rate thing goes up because I have just been told that I'm loved from the person that I love.
Why did I take those pills?
A nurse comes in and checks on me.
"Did you say anything to her?" She asks.
"I told her that I loved her" he said in a worried voice and I hear him get up from the plastic chair.
"Well that was the cause of the heart rate pick up. I know you love her and she probably does too just don't do it again, for her safety" she finishes and I hear her tennis shoes squeak against the tile floor indicating she left.
"Buzzkill" Vexon murmurs and I want to chuckle.
I hear him sit down again and begin to fiddle with my fingers.
"Please wake up" I hear him whisper after a few moments then feel something wet drop on my hand.
He's crying, over me?
He loves you, idiot.
Oh ya. Well I love him too.
He doesn't know that.
I want him to.
Squeeze his hand.

I attempt to squeeze his hand and I focus on putting all my strength in it I tense, I release my tension when I managed to squeeze his hand.
"Nurse! Nurse!" He screams but I panic and squeeze his hand again.
"Nurse!" He screams again and I stop squeezing hoping that that would let him know I don't want her to know.
"What are you doing?" He whispers.
"One squeeze, yes. Two squeezes, no" he says.
"Can you hear me" he asks.
I answer with two squeezes.
"Was that sarcasm?" He asks and I can feel him smirking.
I squeeze once.
"Good. Have you heard me throughout these years" he asks and I panic.
YEARS!?
"Yes, years calm down the doctor will come in again" he says lowly and I give him a squeeze.
"Was that a 'yes' to the previece question?" I can her the nervousness in his voice.
I squeeze once.
"That's why your heart monitor went off when I told you I love you" he says and I squeeze his hand again.
"Do you love me?" He asks and I hear sadness and hope in his words.
I squeeze a yes.
"I love you" he says and I squeeze his hand again almost as saying 'I love you, too'.

Woo two chapters, one day. YES THEY ARE VERY SHORT I WILL BE UPDATING THEM QUICKER MAYBE ANOTHER AFTER THIS ONE. I DONT WANT TO COMBINE CHAPTERS CAUSE THAT'S WEIRD. DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ME!
Word Count: 611