2

Charlotte

He took me to an enormous house, one that was too big for a family, maybe he has relatives that live here?
I shake my head of the thoughts as i get out of the jeep and walk through the front door, trailing a couple feet behind Vexon.
I would be lying if I said he was ugly because he looks like the reproduction of a God.
Oh my goodness what am I saying? I can't fall for him, he makesout with tons of girls in the hallway, I don't even want to know what happens if they study together, gross. Pfft, ya study biology with real fucking bodies!
I chuckled at the joke in my head as I tried to follow him up the stairs, each footstep was followed by a groan of pain.
"Do you want me to carry you?" Vexon asks turning around to face me.
"I'm very capable of climbing stairs after having a wound reopened on my stomach that was made by a- You know what. I feel so much better after climbing these stairs. I'll be out of your hair" I say sarcastically limping down the staircase and practically running out the door, but unfortunately I never made it to the door.
I reached for the handle but was soon embraced by muscular arms encircling my waist and picking me up bridal style.
I groan in annoyance "I don't need to be here! My dad well be pissed I didn't call him" I lied huffing and crossing my arms.
He chuckles before walking into a bathroom and setting me down on the counter.
"What would your dad do if he found out your were here, at a boy's house?" He asks smirking a little.
"I'd be grounded" the lie slipped through my teeth as I muttered it.
I can't let anyone know I'm abused, that would send George and Barbarian to jail, yes they torture me and hurt me physically and emotionally but I deserve it so I let it happen.
"That's a lie" he says pulling up my shirt just under my bra.
"No it's not trust me. My dad is very strict on rules" Ok half of that is a lie, he is very strict on rules.
1. No eating unless I tell you to
2. We can hurt you but you can't hurt us
3. Be respectful to us
4. Come home straight after school
5. Make us dinner
Fail to reach any of these expectations and you will be beaten until you reach an unconscious state
I have about three of these stashed in my desk drawer.
"You need to get some food in you, I can see your ribs and you're not even sucking it in" he says gently running his fingers over my left ribcage, causing me to shiver in delight and goosebumps to race across my skin.
"I'm fine. Now can you dress this wound so I can leave?" I ask him.
"Ya sure" he mumbles getting a first aid kit from a cabinet.
He takes out some peroxide and puts a small amount of the liquid on a cottonball. Placing it on my still bleeding reopened stab wound from a heel I hiss in pain flinching away from the disinfecting chemicals.
"One more time" he says placing it against the hole again.
"How did it happen?" He asked and I tried to think of a logical explanation.
"Stab wound.......from a pencil?" I say in high tone voice while it comes out more of a question than a statement he sees right through it.
"Who did this to you?" He asked gently, placing his hand on mine and giving it a reassuring squeeze.
The next thing I said I swear I did not plan to come out as I ignored his previous question "you know for being badass at school you really are just a teddy bear" I say swinging my legs that dangled off the counter.
"A teddy bear? Out of all the things in the world, and you choose a teddy bear to describe me? Unbelievable" he scoffs.
"Don't tell me you're going to change because of my stupid comment? Trust me I won't tell anyone and you can only be a teddy bear around me, ok?" I tell him as he puts the aid kit away.
"Promise you won't tell anyone?" He asks and I nod my head.
"Good" he let's it a sigh.
"Why are you so keen on keeping your bad boy rep.?" I ask hopping off the counter only to grunt in agony as a pang of pain slices into my stomach.
"I don't know. I like all the girls falling at my feet, I usually don't get into trouble much, though. A few fights here and there but nothing major like drug deal or some shit like that" he says picking me up again and walking me downstairs where he places me at the front door.
"Where do you live?" He asks me as he helps me get in his jeep.
I tell him my address.
"Wait! Drop me off at the store. I need to buy some beer" I tell him. "Beer? You, need to buy beer?" He asks.
"Yes, we ran out and my dad's a heavy drinker" I say.
"Whatever, but you can have my case back there it's underneath the chair" he says pointing behind him.
I undo my seatbelt and pull up the seat revealing a 24 case of bud light, George's favorite.
"Thanks" I say happily taking it from under the seat and lifting it on to my lap.
"You're welcome" he says pulling into my driveway.
"Will you be ok?" He asks solemnly as he looks me in the eyes.
"I will, but don't be surprised if you don't see the 'mute' girl in class" I say smiling half heartedly as I refer to myself as the 'mute' girl.
"Why?" He asks.
"I can't.... tell you that, yet" I say trying to be as polite as possible.
"When you can trust me enough, tell me" he says looking at me sadly with his big ocean blue eyes.
"Ok" I whisper.
"Can I at least have your number? Just in case" He asks leaning on the dashboard.
"I don't see why not, but you'll have to remember it" I tell him before reciting my number to him slowly as he writes it on his hand then hands me the pen to write it on my arm where it wouldn't show beneath my sleeve.
"Good bye, see you tomorrow?" He asks eyes filled with so much hope that they look like they're about to explode.
"I hope so" I say getting out of the jeep and carrying the case of beer with me to the front door where I know it's locked.
"Where have you been!?" George shouts as he stands in the doorway.

Vexon

"Where have you been!?" I hear someone yell and I'm assuming it's her dad.
"A-a friends house" she stutters and I would think it's adorable if it wasn't out of fear.
Deciding it's not my place or time to be here I quickly pull out of the driveway, speeding home.

Charlotte

They beat me, they beat me, they beat me some more. Grunting and groaning in pain as I squirm on the ground trying to find an escape route.
I broke rules, I technically killed my mother, I deserve this I keep telling myself and I soon believe it.
The darkness is too much of a welcome, it allows you not to feel.
I need to feel every kick, punch, and hair yank that I get.
It's almost like a drug, you know you should run away from it but somehow your legs run to it, thinking, or in my case, knowing I should keep doing it.
"You should die!" Barbarian screams at me and I don't even have the strength to crack a smile at my joke.
"Listen to her! You know she's right!" George yells to me punching me in the gut as for I am and always will be his personal punching bag.
I do think I should die, but just not yet. I'll pick a date or I'll swallow some pills on the day I feel I must remove myself from the world, leaving my body behind and travelling to Hell where in a I will never see my family again, of course they would be in heaven enjoying life waiting for new bodies, they tortured me because I deserved it and they will be honored for beating me because of my horrible crime.
Not being able to hold on any longer I slipped into the darkness that took me in with open arms.

I know I said that I wouldn't have stories this long again but I couldn't help myself, you're welcome!

Word Count: 1461