19.I'll steal the blade and give you a kiss.

Mikey's p.o.v

I look down at Frank. He's quietly snoring. He looks so peaceful. Like his mind is at ease. We've been sitting here for a half hour now. He needs this. He needs sleep. He's been through so much and we're only sophomores. He's like a stick. He stirs a bit in his sleep. He squeezes me tighter. Murmuring something. I think.he said please don't take me.

"Sh. Frankie I'm here. No one's gonna take you." I say while rubbing his back.

~

Another half hour passed. The bell rings I cringe hoping it won't wake him. The hear kids yelling in the halls. He just shuts his eyes more. And burying his head into my chest. But of course the noise is too much. He wakes up. Looking g around. Like he doesn't know where he is. When he looks at me his face turns from scared to eased.

"What time is it?" He asks wiping his eyes. I pick my phone from on floor.

"9:55" I say.

"Mikey! I said twenty minutes." He protests.

"One. I said twenty minutes tops and two you were actually getting rest. Frank you need it." He sighs and looks at me.

"Thank you." He says quietly.

"Come on." I get up and hold my hand out for him.

"Where are we going?" He asks taking my hand.

"To a music room. It's abandon. When I do ditch class that's where I go." He gets up and grabs his books that were scattered on the ground. I watch him hold the books close to his chest while trying to pull his already long sleeves down past his hands. He looks terrified as we walk past a group of people. I put my arm around him. In a reassuring way. We get to the old room. I open the door for him. He walks in. The room is Dusty and old but it's a good room. Frank walks around the room. Near the windows. It's pretty dark.

"What are you thinking?" I ask him. As I sit on the floor.

"How your life would be different if you never met me." He says before sitting down next to me.

"How different would it be? I'd still be gerards secret brother. I would still love playing bass I'd still be the loner kid in class that no one talks to. The only difference of you in my life is that I can't actually say that I have a best friend I'd do anything for."