20.what im a horny confused 17 year old back off.

(Tittle is Gerards (smut warning) thought)

Gerards p.o.v

I'm sitting my my math class. I'm not paying attention since yesterday Frank is the only thing on my mind. I didn't see him at school on Monday understandable he just cut his skin open he needed time to bounce back. But.Tuesday was hard. I want to ask him how he was doing but me never texted me or called me.

I wonder what his eyes would look like if he saw something he loved or if he felt happiness would he gave a glimmer of hope in him. What would his thin velvet lips look like if they curved into a smile. What if when he smiled you saw a bit of his teeth. What would he look like if he was completely happy. Would he laugh. Would he always be smiling? I ask my self.

My mind drifts off to another thing.

Frank really handsome. Hes beautiful. How's he feel if my hands were trailing across his thin frame. If my hands were around his waist. While I kissed and sucked his neck. Leaving marks on him. Or while I lifted off his shirt and pressed my lips to his and he pulls away only to kneel in front of me. He slowly annoyingly slow undoes my belt and pulls my pants down. He takes my half harden member into his mouth. What would that feel like to have his warm mouth around me. Sucking on me. Me putting my hand on his head forcing more of me into his mouth. Making him gag. But only turning him on more. His quickening his pace. Me holding back finishing his his mouth. Wanting it to last longer. But him throwing me off the edge when his tounge runs over the my slit. I lose it in franks mouth. Him sitting back on his knees looking at me while swallowing my load he gets up and kisses me.

"Yo way! You coming." Jacobi yells.

"Um I'll meet you in the cafe." I say looking down at my pants before I get up. Thank god I always carry my boos in front of my croch. I go the bathroom to deal with my issue.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Tiny chapter to get a bit if frerard going.