43.come at me bitch!

Franks p.o.v

I hear Gerard yelling at his dad. And to hear how much hurt his voice conatines is breaking my heart.

"Come on guys just leave him alone. You ve done enough " Gerard says as I lay on the ground on my side while Jacobi kicks me along with Bob and ray.

"where's the fun in that Gerard?" Jacobi asks."

"I said that enough!" Gerard says raising his voice too his friends they stop. I look up and Gerard is staring back down at me as his friends walk away. "I'm sorry." He mouths before fixing his jacket and leaving.

I let out a scream. As I curl up on Gerards bed. When these memories happen it hurts my head I feel like its gonna explode. Those stupid voices come back.

"Frank!" Gerard asks as he runs into the room. "What's wrong?" He asjs. As he comes closer.

"I-" he sits next to me and I wrap my arms around him. Clutching his shirt wishing for the pain to pass.

"Frankie?" He puts his arm around me and he holds me tightly.

"The memories are too much. They cone like a bus and hit me hard. It hurts my head to remember. I feel like I'm gonna explode."

"I'm so sorry. Frankie?" He says. And kisses my forehead.

"Yeah?" I ask wiping my eyes.

"Is it bad if I'm in love with you?" He asks.

"No because I think I'm in love with you." I t addell him. He looks down at me. Then he kisses me.

°~°
One chapter left
°~°

Gerards p.o.v

"Where are you going!" Mikey asks.

"I gave something to do." I say as I walk out. And start heading to ryans.

I form a fisy and knock on the door.

"Gerard?" He asks not opening the door. Completely

"Ry we need to.talk."

"Ryan who's. at the door?" I her Brendan asks. I push the door open. Ryan is in nothing but a big T-shirt and Brendan is in boxers. "Gerard its-"

"Not what it looks like. It looks like you guys jut fucked. I down care. Because Ryan you were right. And I'm s sorry for using you."

"It's okay Gerard I told you already ita fine. Plus. I don't think I'm madly in love with you anymore." He says then walks over to Brendan. "I think I love him."

"I was gonna tell frank tonight." Brendan tell me.

"No. Don't. You cheated on him." I say.

"Gerard I didnt-"

"Mean it? You were with frank and your sleeping with Ryan. Not that anything is wrong with you Ryan but this isnt right so don't talk to Frank anymore please. You'll hurt him"

"It want right? At leat I'm no the one using other people." He says getting densfive

"So what I used Ryan. At least I never touched another guy while I was with him."

"Okay stop." Ryan says standing between us and stopping us from getting closer to each other.

"God I hate you Gerard." (Bitch no.you don't.) He raises his fist.

"Come at me bitch go ahead. Who's gonna win? You.or me?" I am knowing I can take him.