Chapter 11

"Shawn please just leave him." I said griping his hand. He pushed my hand off him and exited the room. "Hold on." Nash said and followed him. Matt just hugged me. "Is Taylor gunna hurt him?" I asked.

"He is gunna try." Matt said. "I can't let him hurt him." I said pushing myself from Matt's chest. "Emily don't get in the middle of it." Matt said following me.

Ignored him and ran into Cameron's room where I heard fighting. I opened the door and saw Cameron punch Taylor across the face and say. "You raped my sister? You are such a pig. Don't ever touch her again."

Cameron then turned around in anger and saw me. "Emily." Cameron said softly then pulling me in for a hug. "I will never let anyone hurt you again." He said as I sobbed in his shoulder. "I love you Emily." Cameron said. "I love you too Cameron." I said.

I soon heard alarms and sirens. The cops came and arrested Taylor. After the police took Taylor to jail they asked me several question.

-

The cops leave and the guys and I come back inside. They all pulled me in for a group hug. We hugged for a few minutes until I said "I can't breath." Then they all stopped hugging.

We basically sat I silence for a few moments until Cameron said. "I think we should all have a huge slumber party in the living room." Everyone agreed and loved the idea.

I went up to my room to grab some pillows and stuff. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as I stripped my bed for the blankets. I should tell it was Shawn because of how muscular the arms were.

"Emily I'm sorry I wasn't their. I should have been." Sawn said. "Shawn that wasn't your fault. That was nobody's fault, but mine." I said getting teary. Shawn turned me around and looked me in the eyes. "Don't ever say that was your fault. You were helpless. You didn't deserve that. No one does." Shawn said.

"Can we please drop it?" I asked. "Yeah." He said kissing my forehead them bringing me in for a hug. "Will you help me bring the blankets down?" I asked. Yeah he said grabbing blankets and pillows. I grabbed the rest and followed him down stairs.

We went down stairs and Shawn, Matt, Hayes, Cameron, and Nash were making food in the kitchen. We walked past them, and went to the living room.

Shawn and I finished the blankets and laid down on the covers in relief. Shawn laid beside me and asked "Tired?" "No I'm just..." I was paused by Shawn smashing his lips onto mine.

"I have been wanting to do that for a while now." He said. "Me too." I replied. "He moved on top of me supporting himself with his elbows. He began to kiss me with passion. He sat up and I sat on his lap not breaking the kiss.

We were both very eager for each other. We stopped to breath and I saw Nash. Shawn and I quickly stood up. "Umm..." I said getting extremely red. Hayes, Cameron, and Matt walked in. "What?" Cameron asked looking at all of our expressions. "Okay..." Hayes said. "I need help in the kitchen does anyone wanna help? Nash asked. None answered so I offered. I followed him in the kitchen.

"What do you need help-" I was stopped by being pushed against the wall. "I need help with my needs." Nash said millimeters away from my face. "Charity can help you with that." I said trying not to make eye contact. "She isn't here." He said. "She is coming tomorrow." I said. He lifted my chin and kissed me slow and softly. He is the best kisser it was hard, but I had to resist. "Nash I can't." I said then walking into the living room.

Shawn, Hayes, and Cameron were wrapped up in blankets while Matt was picking out a movie. "The Fault In Our Stars!"  Matt said with way to much excitement. (Throwback remember when Matt was reading tfios?)

We all agreed on that movie. (Btw I'm not going to spoil any of it.) Matt put in the movie and I sat in between Shawn and Hayes. I snatched a grape from the bowl full of grapes has had in his lap. "Emily." He wined. "I'm sorry they just looked really good." I said trying to sound sorry.

The movie started and we were about 5 minutes into it and Matt was tearing up. He is so cute. He reminds me of a money or a bear.

Shawn wrapped his arm around me and got comfortable. "I missed this." I said. "Me too." He replied. "Can we talk for a minute or two?" I asked. "Yeah of course." He replied. Shawn and I left the room and went into the kitchen. He pinned me against the fridge. "Shawn honestly I want to have sex just as much as you, but we need to talk." I said.

"About what?" He asked. "You remember when I came home from magcon  and we were dating?" I said. "Is this about Sophie, because I'm sorry." He said. "It's not. It's about Matt." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him. "Okay, continue." He said. "I slept with him while you were at magcon." I said tearing up. He didn't say anything he just looked disappointed. He turned around and walked to the front door.

"Shawn?" I said hoping he wouldn't turn around. He didn't exited the house and closed the door behind him. I ran to the living room and looked for my phone. "Emily are you okay?" Matt asked. I ignored him, and once I found my phone a left the house. I heard someone follow me, but I didn't bother to look.

I saw Shawn two blocks away down the street. I began to run so I could catch up. "Emily!" I heard Matt say from behind me. I ignored him once again. Once I was getting close Matt caught up to me.

"What happened?" He asked me. "I told him about what happened when we were at magcon." I said. "Trying calling him." Matt said.

We kept follow Shawn while I called him. I watched him pickup the phone. "What?" He said troughs the phone crying. "I'm sorry." I said. "You are the biggest slut." He said then hung up.

"Matt please leave me alone for a few minutes." I said then walked back to the house. Once I got to my front lawn I saw Cameron, Hayes, and Nash on the porch. "Emily what's wrong?" Cameron asked. I ignored him and got in my car.

Cameron ran to get his keys so he could follow me, so I took off before he could follow me. I was crying so rad I could barely see where I was driving.

I drove for a few minutes like this until I felt a huge impact and my air bag hitting me in the face. After that the rest was black.