Chapter 10

(Emily's POV)

I heard the bedroom door open and I saw Matt. "Taylor what the fuck." Matt said getting furious. I honestly wanted to watch, but I was in horrible pain. I soon heard someone fall on the floor, but I refused to look. "Oh my god, I knew this was a bad idea." he said taking his shirt off and handing it to me. I threw it on and Matt said. "We have to go." then piking me up and carrying me to the car.

I wasn't crying anymore I was just in shock. Matt put me in the passengers seat then  got in the drivers seat. He pulled out of the drive way towards my house. "Matt?" I asked in the weakest voice. "Yeah." He said keeping an eye on the road. "Umm...I-I was s-sent a video of u-uh you and S-Sophie." I said quite nervous. He looked at me and said. "What video?" "Umm of you two today." I said. He pulled over and looked at me.

"Emily I had to." He said seriously while staring me in the eyes. "Matt you did that on your own." I said tearing up. "I did it so you wouldn't get hurt." He said.

"Really because, I think that hurt me more than you think it did." I said. He grabbed my hand and said. "Emily I promise I didn't o it to hurt you. Emily she has a lot of black mail on you, and she will post it everywhere if I and a few other people don't do what she says."

"Other people." I asked. "Shawn, Nash, and myself." He said. "Why is she doing this?" I asked. "Probably because, we dated before and she knows that you and I are close." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't believe you, and I'm sorry I went with Taylor." I said. He hugged me and, said. "It isn't your fault." He then gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled back onto the road.

It was silent the ride home I enjoyed it because, I did a lot of thinking. Mainly what blackmail did she have?

We arrived at the house and Matt walked me to the door. We went inside and Sophie was trying to kiss Shawn. "Get the fuck away from me." Shawn said.

Once Sophie saw Matt and I walk in she gave me a rude look and walked to Matthew. "Round 2?" She asked playing with his hair. I began to walk away just wondering what I did. "Emily, wait up." Matt said following me. "I'm gunna post the video." Sophie said from downstairs. "Sophie Stop!" Matt said turning around. I didn't even care I just went to my room and hid in the bathroom. "What video?" I asked my self.

I didn't really care at this point all I cared about was Matt and Shawn and she is taking them away.

At this point I was crying so uncontrollably I couldn't breathe. I reached in the cabinet and got my anxiety pills. I took two to calm myself down after about 5 minutes they began to work.

I decided to go find someone to talk to because I just can't keep all of this in my body. I went down stairs and I could hear talking from the living room. "Just leave her alone she already has enough stuff to worry about." Matt said. "I don't care. You were mine first." Sophie said. "Yeah and we are over. Never again. You were the biggest mistake I have ever made." Matt said. "Maybe I should go hang out with Shawn or Cameron." She said.

"Sophie please just stop." Matt said. "Why, she took you away from me." She said. "We were long over before we even began to talk." Matt said. "Matt don't lie to yourself you miss me. You miss us." She said. "Actually I don't I am completely happy with Emily." He said. "But you guys aren't even dating." She said. "Well she isn't ready and I respect that." He said.

"What if she is and you are the one not ready." She said. It was silent for a few moments until I walked in. "Hey, Matt." I said then smashing my lips onto his. We kissed for a few moments until we heard a camera. "Sophie don't." Matt said "Why, not?" She asked. "I didn't even tell then Shawn and I broke up yet." I said. "Too bad." She said then posted it on Instagram.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked. She didn't respond she just gave me a wtf look. "Why are you doing this?" I asked getting more frustrated. She didn't react at all. I just left and went to living room to find Shawn he was with Cameron and Nash.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked as I hugged him crying. "S-Sophie." I said. He just held me tighter. "What did she do?" He asked. "P-posted a picture of..." I couldn't finish my sentence because I was crying.

I soon felt a pair of arms wrap around me it was Nash I could tell by his scent. "It's gunna be okay." Nash said. "I-I hope." I said then Cameron left the room.

I just cried for a few moments until I heard screaming from upstairs. "Get out of this damn house!" Cameron screamed. "Stop trying to ruin that innocent girl she didn't do shit to you!" Matt screamed as well. "She stole you you were mine first!" Sophie screamed.

I tried not to listen to the rest of the conversation. "It's gunna be okay." Shawn said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

We then heard someone knock on the door. "I'll get it." Nash said leaving our group hug. Once Nash left the living room Shawn said. "Everything is gunna be okay." "Shawn what does she have against me?" I asked looking at him. "A lot." He said.

I was gunna continue taking to him, but Nash walked in and Taylor followed. When I saw Taylor I honestly wanted to break down, but I knew I couldn't. "Can I talk to you?" Taylor asked grabbing my wrist. I quenched my jaw and nodded me head.

I followed Taylor to the kitchen. "Does anyone else know but Matt?" Taylor asked. "Oh, you mean how you raped me? If that's what your talking about yes." I said.

"Sometimes you could shut your mouth." Taylor said and walked away. "Maybe if you had a bigger dick I wouldn't be able to talk." I mumbled.

"I walked back to the living room Nash, Shawn, and Matt were in their. Shawn was crying, but he was also angry. Once he saw me he pulled me in for a long strong hug.

"Matt told you?" I asked "Yeah." Shawn said still angry, but trying to stay calm. "Shawn don't get upset about this you'll just make it worse." I said. "How can I not get mad?" He asked.

----------------------------------------------

I'm having writers block I have been working on this for 3 weeks and I'm not even finished posting it and I'll fish it on the next chapter I'm sorry I am really stuck.

I need some advice atm about personal stuff so if you wanna held message me please. I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore...