Chapter 1

(Emily's POV)

I'm Emily Dallas as you may know by my last name Cameron Dallas is my brother. Yes Cameron Dallas aka the well known viner.

Speaking of vine we are leaving for magcon tonight with Shawn, Nash, and Hayes. Magcon is in New Jersey so it's about a 9 hour flight. I just finished packing and my friend Charity is coming with me so I am texting her to make sure everything is aye okay.

Me: "Hey, are you ready or almost ready?"

Charity: "Yeah I'm leaving now expect me any minute."

Me: "Kk"

Charity only lives two houses down so she will be here very shortly. "CAMERON!" I screamed from upstairs.

I heard foot steps from my room so I'm guessing he heard me. "Hey, Cameron isn't here he left to go get Nash and Hayes." I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around "Shawn!" I got up and jumped into his arms. "Oh my god, I have missed you so much." I said excitedly. "I missed you too." he replied.

We hugged for awhile until Shawn put me down. I was only about 2-3 inches shorter than him so I hugged his chest refusing to release. "Someone really missed me." he said hugging me back.

I looked up at him and said "of course I missed you." We stared at each other for a few seconds until he pulled my waist closer to him and then kissed me.

Separated our kiss soon after and looked at each other in shock. "I am so so so sorry. I shouldn't have done that Cameron is gunna beat the s-" I interrupted him by grabbing his neck and kissing him again.

After that Shawn's worried look turned into a smile very fast. "Umm hey I'm here." I heard someone say. I looked behind Shawn and saw Charity.

I loosened my grip on Shawn and said "Charity I am begging you don't tell Cameron." "I won't." She replied with a little smirk.

"Thank you, all I have to do is move my bags to the car and then wait for the rest of the boys.

"Do you need help with your bags?" Shawn asked. "Yeah, thank you." I said I only had 2 bags so Shawn carried them both downstairs for me.

Charity and I followed him down stairs and we put my things in the car. "Thank you Shawn." I said as we made our way back inside to the living room.

We made a little small talk until the boys came back. "Shawn!" Nash and Hayes said at the same time.

They all did their little like guy hug thing whatever it's called. "I thought we were going to meet at the airport." Hayes said. "We were but I wanted to surprise you guys. So Cameron picked me up early.

"Are you guys ready to go?" Cameron asked. We all agreed and went to the cars.

Car one: Cameron and Hayes.

Car two: Shawn, Nash, charity, and I.

I sat in the back with Shawn while Nash drove and Charity sat in the passengers seat.

Once I got in the back I laid my head on Shawn's lap. "Okay so now I'm your pillow." he said with a little laugh. "Basically." I said kinda sassy.

During the ride I got kinda bored so I sat up and we all played truth or dare. We plaid for about 10 minutes or so until Nash asked me "Truth or Dare?" "Truth." I replied like the little chicken I am.

"When is the last time you kissed someone." he said. Shawn and I blushed while Charity basically cried of laughter. "Did I miss something?" He asked looking kinda confused.