Chapter 3

Before I start this chapter I wanted to say please follow me on Wattpad because, I will post sneak peaks of chapters and update you guys on a lot of stuff with my stories.

(Emily's POV)

"Will you please be my girlfriend?" Shawn asked as he released our hug. I nodded my head as I said "I would be happy to."

He pulled my waist towards him and kissed me. I will never get tired of feeling his soft plump lips against mine.

After our kiss was over he pulled me into a hug. Their were tons of people screaming and cheering positive and negative things.

I couldn't focus on any of it all I could think about was he is finally mine and I am finally his.

We parted our hug and Shawn spoke into the mic "Can we thank Emily for coming on stage and being my beautiful girlfriend. I still have a few covers left to sing then Jacob will sing a little for you guys." Shawn said causing the crowd to thank me.

I walked of stage still focusing on what just happened. Nash ran up to me almost pushing me over. "Yay you guys are finally dating after a month of talking." He said hugging me tighter by the second.

"Nash your hurting me." I managed to speak. "I'm sorry he said releasing our hug. "Thank you." I said relived.

"EMILY!" Matt said then giving me a hug. "Matt!" I replied with a giggle. "I'm canceling our plans for later. Go hang out with Shawn he is probably really excited to hang out with you." he said then releasing our hug.

"Thank you Matt, I really appreciate that, but we will reschedule it for a different day." I said. "Okay just text me I'll be in California for the next two months." he said. "Okay I will." I said ending the conversation.

I sat besides Nash on the side of the stage to no one could see me. i checked my Instagram and an account that stood out to me. It was an account about Shawn and I.

I followed it and stalked it a little. I liked a few of the picture and videos on the account. After I kinda fell in love with this account I heard Shawn say. "Thank you guys for having me Jacob is gunna take over for me." Then he came off stage and ran for me.

"I love you so much." I said hugging him. "I love you too." he said. We stood in our hugging position for a while until I heard Hayes say "Yeah you guys are so cute and ship it blah blah blah you guys are grossing me out."

"Guys I'm gunna go spend time with Emily but I'll be at the meet and greet tomorrow." Shawn said. they all basically said "Okay." or "See you then."

Shaw and I intertwined our fingers then we took the elevator to our floor. "I'm so happy." Shawn said as we existed the elevator. "I am too." I said feeling butterflies in my stomach.

We soon arrived at our hotel Shawn unlocked the doors and let me in first. "Shawn did-" I was cut off by him grabbing my wrist and slamming me against the wall. "Someone was eager." I say say surprised, but just as eager.

(Shawn's POV)

"You are just as eager as I am." I said releasing her wrist. "Prove it." she said raising an eyebrow. I made a side smirk and then turned her around and slammed her on the bed. I pulled off her hoodie and her denim shorts leaving her in her undergarments.

"We are about to finding out who is eager." I said then pulled down her underwear with my teeth. I could see she was wet already. "Someone is wet." I said ""Stoppppp!" She wined.

I began to kiss her thighs and then moving my way to the top of her clit. I then began to lick up and down her clit gaining moans from her.

I let my tongue explore, the way she opened her legs I know she wanted more. (Credits to you if you know what song this is from.)