Chapter 10 - V's moves

Hi guys! Sorry if it takes so long as you guys see BTS FOR YOU have been showing so I wanted to play this song for this chapter so enjoy haha

----

Today is September 6 Sunday no school but tomorrow is going to be a hell of a day.

"Meeow~" I look down to see Bibi looking at me I carried him and put him on my lap.

"It's just you and me Bibi."

I said petting him.

My parents haven't home and I missed him so bad I want to see them again they left when I was 15 and they promise to me that they will br home very very soon.

All of a sudden my stomach was growling like a beast now "are you hungry mr stomach?" I asked stupidly.

I put Bibi at side of the sofa and stood up heading towards the kitchen.

I looked inside the ref guessing what to eat so I decided to eat some fried chicken I put the kitchen at the side letting the ice go away.

I haven't get a call or text from Suga and V I wonder what happened? Are they tired of me or something? Did I do something wrong? I hope not.

V's P.O.V

"Yawwn" it's morning already ugh! I hate school I mean you have to wake up early in tue morning for not getting late!

I like my 5 years old days

And also I have to finish my project I heard that Jungkook's parents haven't come.

How do I know? Remeber the time when Suga went to Jungkook's house? Yeah I was following them haha then I called the others so it won't be so creepy saying that I was following them like a stupid bitch.

I grab my laptop and went to skype.

"Hello?"

"I would like to talk to you about something." I said smiling Jungkook is going to love this.

I grab my phone and called Jungkook.

"Ayo?"

"Hey Kookie, are you free today?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm free today wassup?"

"I'm going to your house later around 1pm?"

"Yeah sure, I'll ready some food to eat."

We hang up like 45 minutes now I have 3 hours to get ready too.

I want to see Jungkook smile all day too I mean seeing him sad? It's not good for me so VITAMIN V IS HERE!!

~•~•~•~

I looked at the clock it was already 12:30 and I'm heading ouside the door heading to Jungkook's house I lock the door and went to my car putting my laptop at the side.

After 22 minutes I finally arrived at Jungkook's house.

I knock on the door waiting for Jungkook to open it I suddenly heard foot steps and door went open I smiled at Jungkook as he smiled back.

"Hey V come in." He said I entered the house a I head towards the living where I put my laptop and Bibi sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Bibi miss me?" He jumped down the sofa and went to another sofa and sleeps.

"Amm I thinkyour cat doesn't like me that much huh?" I looked at Jungkook laughing.

"Haha he'll get used to you when keep coming to my house."

"So I should go to your house more then." We both laugh.

"So why are you here V? You didn't tell me the reason why." He said sittind down beside me.

I looked a him in the eyes and wow his eyes are so beautiful I just can't stop looking at him.

"Ammm...I'm here to show you something." I said opening my laptop and went to skype. "Close your eyes Jungkook." He pouted and closed his eyes.

"Can I open them now?" He asked.

"A little more."

Suddenly two people came out of the skype "now." I whispered to his ear making him shiver as he opened his eyes slowly his eyes went wide when Jungkook saw his parents once again at Skype.

"Oh my god..."

"Hello my little boy how are you Jungkook?" Jungkook's mother asked.

I can see the tears of joy of the both of them I was happy because I made Jungkook happy seeig his parents again.

It was 3 hours call since his parents needed to work and can't talk that long too.

"V thank you thank you thank you!" I suddenly hugged me "your the best!"

I know I'm better than Suga ahaha

~•~•~

Here's a new chapter! Haha vote comment and follow me guys! And I'm not a American or something I'm a Filipino and I'm from the Philippines haha I hope you guys like it :)