Chapter 6 - The Weird Night

Hi guys! Chapter 6 is here finally~ hahaha sorry for the long wait guys I hope you enjoy this and you can play the song I need you just protend that I need you Jungkook hahaha okay comment vote and follow me guys love you!!

---

Ah~ it's night time everbody is sleeping and peaceful...

"Amm.." As the other members watch the three of them it wasn't that peaceful

You can see the electric shock on their eyes V to Suga Suga to V.

As they give each other electric glare as Jungkook sat there like a lost puppy.

"Amm...who ones hotdogs?" Jin asked as V and Suga turned to Jungkook.

"Jungkook-ah do you want?" They both asked.

"I should have not asked that." Said Jin.

"Y-yeah it's okay." Answered Jungkook

All of a sudden Suga and V run towards Jin where he was cooking hot dogs for them.

"What tue heck is wrong with them?" J-hope asked confusedly.

"The two of them have a crush and the lottle birdly is the yougest." RapMon answered looking at J-Hope.

"...."

"Man your so fucking slow."

as they all lauged thy noticed Suga and V came back with 4 hotdogs in their hands.

"Here." They said giving it to Jungkook

Jungkook looked at the hotdogs don't know what to choose.

"I'll take the both of these one hotdog won't make me fill thou." Jungkokk took the two hotdogs and eat it.

Suga and V looked at each other like someone is ready to get hit.

"Amm guys it's getting latr we should go back to sleep." Jimin said everbody agreed but Jungkook was still stuck between Suga and Jungkook inside the tent but Jungkook wanted that everything will be okay he doesn't want to get forced who to love..

When everbody is a sleep Jungkook woke up and went out the tent he wasn't able to sleep at night he wasn't fell so good thinking he needed to think who he loved.

He walked around the woods thinking so deeply he forgot to go back to the members he looked around where he needed to go "I'm so stupid...and I'm cold as hell ahh! " jungkook fell over he sat down near the tree as he looked around it was dark and scary Jungkook cried wanting the others to find him...

*at the tent*

V woke up a bit when he wanted to back hug Jungkook but he felt something wasn't right he opens his eyes to see a empty middle bed beside him he looked around the tent a he noticed Jungkook wasn't inside.

He woke up Suga "yah! Suga wake up bro!" V shouted.

Suga woke up "what?!" He shouted back he looked at V but he noticed Jungkook wasn't in the middle "where's Jungkook?" He asked.

"That's what I was about to say his not in here." V answered they blth went outside the tend they also noticed that Jungkook wasn't there.

"JUNGKOOK!" Suga shouted

"KOOKIE WHERE ARE YOU!" V shouted as well.

Because of the shouting the other members came out as they saw V and Suga looking around.

"What the heck are you are shouting!" RapMon shouted as well as he was woken up by the yelling.

"Jungkook is missing!" The both shouted back

The three guys looked at them widely

"WHAT?!"

---

Hi guys chapter 6 is out oh no Jungkook went out for a walk now his missing what wi happen next?! CHAPTER 7 coming soon comment vote and follow :)