Chapter 4 - First Kiss

Hi guys~ chapter 4 is here now~ who will be next? haha pls vote comment and follow me thank you ^^

--

"Jungkook...'' Jin said in a flirty and sleepy voice Jungkook stood up as Jin open the locker and left and stood up straight ''men that was a good nap.'' he said he looked down at Jungkook who was looking down.

''S-sorry I was watching you...I heard music so I was checking I thought it was a phone but I didn't know your inside.'' Jungkook mumbled cutely making Jin smile and laugh at him.

''No it's okay Jungkook you can watch me sleep if you want even though it's creepy haha.'' Jin messes his hair and walk away.

~>~>~

days has pasted Jungkook was finally used to things some girls started to like him some other girls started to unlike him but it gets weird everytime he sees the six of them it changes him ''morning Jungkook.'' they all said the same time they all smiled at him like it's the first time they see him.

and because of Jungkook not leaving the school like they used too they ended up sitting on their chairs just to stay with jungkook and also their grades went high than before making all the teachers cry.

''morning hyungs.'' Jungkook smiled so brightly at them they all looked at him mouth drop the weirdness now begins....

all students went to the court where a big event was up yes it was already Valentines day so no classes for them as always the six of them are wearing black red as for Jungkook black and red outfit for him as well.

Jungkook was just up there staring how the even was going Jimin J-Hope and V were watching him which Jungkook didn't noticed it.

J-Hope on his mind...

look at him...he looks so cute on his outfit we bought him...with his red hair too...it was good looking for him ahh~ really why do you have to be so cute?

Jimin on his mind...

Jungkook ~ Jungkook-ah~ Kookie-ah~ Jungkookie come to daddy~~

V on his mind..

Jungkook...I don't know about this but you look so beautiful as ever...the first day we met it was a miracle to me already ugh why can you...

three of them

look at me?!!

''Valentines day looks so sweet isn't?'' Jungkook turned them he noticed they were looking at him weirdly ''Amm...hyungs?'' they all snapped out of it and smiled at him ''yeah it went well...''

while the event was on Jungkook was just walking around he saw many coupls holding hands around him it made him a bit jealous when suddenly he saw V talking to a girl he thought he was his girlfriend when the girl cried and run away V wasn't looking at her as he walked away.

Jungkook followed him slowly making sure he was noticed by V when he saw V entering a room he quickly went inside as well but he ended up standing he noticed the chairs was at the sides rose petals on the ground form of a heart shape at the middle of the heart shape a guy standing there it was V

''I knew you were following me.'' He said Jungkook was speechless for seeing it ''I-is it for someone? S-sorry hyung I didn't mean to enter.'' Jungkook bowed down turned around about to leave when suddenly he felt a hand on his arm he turned slowly V was holding him tightly not letting him go "V h-hyung it hurts-''

''it's for you.'' V said Jungkook's eyes widen ''W-what?'' he asked confused.

''this is all for you...I can see the eyes that you wanted this kind of things so I did this for you.'' V said seriously Jungkook wasn't able to speak.