Chapter 8 - Why so hard?

"Finally home!" J-hope hyung shouted and left the car like a idiot guy like leaving the car for the first time.

"I enjoye the camping what about you guys? "

We answered back in a big yes I started to enjoy the days with them too.

~•~•~•~

But then again everything went back o normal except this two guys.

"Jungkook!" Suga hyung shouted. I looke at him questioning look.

"Are you free tonight?" He asked walking towards at me.

"Amm yeah why?" I asked looking at him.

"Is it okay that I can go to your house and hang out?" He said I think twice what should I say? Yes no yes no yes no yes no yes? No?

"Yes!" What the-

"Great can't wait to see your house." He smile at me and walked away.

What the heck just happened? I never let friends go ti my house before! What should I cook?! Is the house even clean?

Wait why am I so nervous? It's just Suga hyung going to my house.

The bell rang I rushed inside the classroom where the 6 guys hang around and you guys know who are the 6 guys.

"Kookie!" Jin hyung shouted. I can hear the other girls gasped say that they have a nickname for me.

I know the boys so well sometimes they skip classes without me but they come back with gifts for me.

"Jungkook sit next beside me." V pulled the chair side him I was about to sit when suddenly Suga pulled the chair and put it near him.

"No sit here Jungkook." He smiled at me.

Suddenly they started fighting even the chair? Really?

"Alright." We heard the teacher coming in I just sat down the chair where it stops I an not sitting this two again because they started fighting again.

After that it was finally launch time we 7 hang around and more the girls called us BTS it was cool.

The girls even accept me a the 7th member and the youngest too.

I even noticed that J-Hope hyung is so childish hahaha!

I told the guys that I have something to do.

At te glass window I saw a ball flying I starter at it and it was the guys playing around smiling on their face.

They changed a lot huh?

When I first met them they we're like bad boys and stuff.

And now they look si normal now.

~•~•~•~

It was time to go home it means that Suga is coming with me.

I was outside waiting for Suga hyung to co- "c'mon Kookie!" Someone suddenly grab my hand and run away together I noticed it was Suga hyung.

"Hey! No need to hurry!" I smiled at him.

"Haha! If we don't run he might follow us!" He replied I made a confused face "who?" I asked.

"V!"

Oh...

WHY IS IT SI HARD?!