Chapter 9 - I love-

We finaly started walking I can't even run for another mile! But at least we finally made it.

"We're here." I said headig towards the door.

"Huh, you have a beautiful house here Jungkook." He said with a smile it made me blush all over a sudden.

"Thanks and sorry if it's a bit of a mess." I apologized and open the door ad we entered the house.

"You can leave your shoes there." I pointed.

"You live here alone?" He asked while removing his shoes at the side.

"No, well for now but my parents are out of the country."

"So...your alone?" He looked around the house.

"No, I have a cat named Bibi." I made a smile on my face he suddenly smiled back which I have to look away.

Suga's P.O.V

I watched him smile he look so cute smiling like that.

But I can't bealive that Jungkook was alone with his cat alone in this big house but I'm happy because his happy I should hang around here so he won't be so lonely.

"What do you do here Jungkook?" I asked just making sure what does he do here.

"Yeah know...watching tv or some movies do some of our little homework and yeah know playing with my cat." He said.

Yeah I should hang with him more.

But I'm glad I'm here alone with Jungkook.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me looking at me.

"Let's a watch a movie."

"Sure! You pick and I'll cook or order?" He went towards the telephone.

"Order so it will be like a movie here." He nodded and ordered.

After he order I ready the movie which is starting already.

"What movie are we watching?" He adked looking at the screen.

"The grudge." I said looking at him I noticed his eyes widen while looking at the screen. "Jungkook are you okay?" I asked.

"No...I'm scared." He said I smiled a bit his scared? Why did he bought the dvd if his scared?

"Why fid you bought it if your scared Jungkook?"

"I wanted to watch it I even tried watching it alone but I just can't do it." He replied.

I went bear him and put my arm around his shoulders "Din't worry...I'll protect you."

We both looked at each other as he smiled "thanks."

After a while the door bell rang and are food was ready I watch Jungkook grabbig his pillow trying to control his fear I chuckled a bit and sat down beside him.

"Just relax Kookie." I said looking at him "i can't! The sounds to scary!" SO FREAKING CUTE!

Suddenly the jump scare scared him even more and jumped onto my lap he looked at me in the eye...

"Jungkook...I can't hid this but...I love you..." I suddenly spread my feelings about him.

"Suga hyung...well...your so nice and handsome...I love-"

"Hey!!" The door suddenly opened to see the guys

REALLY?!