Chapter 5 - ...Is This...

Hi guys chapter 5 is here~~ theme song for this video is

Yesung - it has to be you

Play the song if something sweet moment came out~

-----

"S-Suga hyung..." Jungkook stare at him don't know what to say "does past few months I like you Jungkoookie at the Valentines day even...I wanted to say when I saw you and V kissing at the private room...I was so angry." Suga said looking at Jungkook's eyes..

Suga stood up as Jungkook did the same Jungkook was so speechless to hear Suga wasn't able to control he grab Jungkook by the arm and suddenly kissed him.

Jungkook didn't fight back he wanted too but he was weaken when Suga did it he slowly closes his eyes and kissed him back they just continue kissing when suddenly.

"Suga! Jungkook-ah!" J-hopes was heard heading towards they room Jungkook quickly pushed Suga off of him Jungkook was just staring at him when the door opened.

"Oh did I enter all of a sudden or something?" He asked

"No no no it's fine what is it hyung?" Jungkook asked in a nervous voice J-hope nodded in confusion "Rap Mon hyung wants us outside watching the stars." Jungkook quickly nodded "yeah sure I love watching the stars." Jungkook rushed outside of the room as j-hope looked at Suga.

"What?" He asked.

"Did you do something to him?" J-hope asked pointing outside the door. "No nothing." Suga lied.

"Hmm...alright then!" He just smiled and skipped away...

As all seven were just sitting down watching the stars above them they even wished at the same shooting star...when they finally finished Jungkook was just sitting back at the big tree with many cherry blossoms "having fun so for?" Jungkook turned to his side to see Rap Mon sitting next to him.

As the little inosent Jungkook he smiled and nodded at him "I had so much fun today."

"You know...we don't do this everytime..."

"Eh?"

"When you came...we started to act like this..." Rap Mon turned his head to Jungkook he suddenly went near to Jungkook's face lips was so very close Jungkook was just staring at him with pure shocked.

"I can't do it...the way you look at me when I was about to kiss you...you look scared..." Jungkook wasn't able to speak to that he just looked down not wanting to look at him. "I knew Jungkook." Jungkook's eyes widen.

"That you...V...and Suga kissed..." (Music time~~ XD)

"H-how-"

"I was there that event you and V...I was peeking on the small window behind you guys...you and Suga...awhile ago I was about to call you guys when I heard Suga's voice and you guys kissed so I asked J-Hope instead..." Jungkook was staring at him like he was scared he doesn't know what to do next.

"Follow me..." Rap Mon stood up heading towards the other side Jungkook did the same Rap Mon opened the door Jungkook slowly entered he sees a small bed Rap Mon turned on the lights "let's do it shall we?" Jungkook wasn't surprised he moved back slowly and fell on the bed.

Rap Mon went on top of Jungkook "all you have to do is to be quiet so they won't hear us okay?" He said he slowly move down to Jungkook's lips when he suddenly speaks. "I get it now..."

"Your teaching me how to love do you?" Rap Mon didn't reply to that "you wanted to teach me about who to choose who I wanted to be with...I understand now hyung...and I'll do it..." Jungkook stated at him.

Rap Mon smiled at him and move away from Jungkook "at least you know...but you have to choose wisely about that kookie..." With that Rap Mon walked out of the room Jungkook lay back down staring at the ceiling...

What should I do??

He thought

He left some time to think about but he wasn't that sure he step out of the room "Jungkook why the heck are you there? Come on." Jin grab Jungkook by the arm as they walked towards the others who are siting down which he sat down between Suga and V...

----

Oh no! Suga and V?! Chapter 6 coming soon ^^