Chapter 3 - The Flirt Begins

It was few months since I was new here I had new friends I know something about this school and also I have six guys I have to hangout with I everytime I open the door they rushed by ''Good morning maknae-ah~'' Jimin put his arms around my shoulder I gave him a confused look ''maknae?''

''Oh, we looked at your folder from the teacher's desk.'' V said to me with a smile...

Last 3 days ago...

"Hey why are we here again?'' Suga asked yawning himself to sleep

''We're here to find out about Jungkook even though his new we should know about him even a little a bit.'' Jin answered.

they entered the classroom they check if no one was inside ''it's clear.'' Rap Mon said they just slam the door and entered it J-hope started searching for the folder ''found it.'' He said they all gathered and started to read.

Name:Jeon

Birthday: September 1st 1997

Blood type: A

Nicknames: Jeon Jungkookiehyung

Family: Mom, dad, older brother, me.

Favorite foods: Bread, pizza, anything with flour.

Favorite color: Red, black, white.

Favorite items:Shoes, makeup.

Ideal type: Someone who's nice, sweet, and almost taller than ME

''that's me.'' said Suga

all of a sudden they started to argue

Flask back ends...

''So yeah.''

when the bell rang every student went inside their classroom Jungkook sat down on his seat the six boy were about to leave when Rap Mon noticed that Jungkook was just seating they all looked at each other they have no choice but to seat down and listen to boring lesson.

When the students entered all girls started to fix their self when they saw the six sexy guys sitting down being chill and cool all day some girls started to act pretty and being 'nice'

Suga stood up and went behind jungkook ''jungkookie-ah~'' he called but his voice was flirty his face was near to Jungkook's ear making Jungkook shiver everybody stared at Suga even the 5 guys watching.

''W-what?'' Jungkook started talking making him blush but it wasn't that obvious ''I'm going to say this once but...don't you ever go near another guy your ours...make that your mine jungkookie.'' Suga's voice was so flirty it made Jungkook turned his face to him their face was so close it made Jungkook blush harder.

all the girls gasped it was loud enough to let them hear ''S-suga hyung.'' Suga smirked and messes his hair.

''don't go anywhere else make sure we know.'' Suga said and back to his seat.

''Suga's right Jungkook, your one of us now.'' Rap Mon said Jungkook stared at the six guys his with ''H-hyungs...'' Jungkook's life was changing all six guys turned to seven...

or will it?

when the classes was over every students love is lunch time Jungkook was heading alone when he bumped into a girl ''S-sorry.'' Jungkook apologized ''hey.'' the girl called Jungkook thought she would accept his apologize but it turned out scary.

''they accepted you as the seventh did they? Well when you try to go near them you should back off or I will-''

''Or I will what?'' Jin appeared being the bad ass he wraps his arm around Jungkook's shoulder ''Amm..''The girl was speechless when Jin came she wasn't able to move she wasn't able to speak or even finish what she was going to say.

''Can you do me a favor girl?'' Jin asked the girl nodded quickly ''Don't touch Jungkook if you do it will be bad.'' the girl's mouth drops how protective to jungkook.

''J-Jin hyung you don't have to be so-''

''Come on Jungkook they're waiting for us. '' Jin cut him off he dragged Jungkook with him once they entered every girl started to fix them self since they are a fan of Jin.

''where have you guys been?'' V asked they turned to Jin and Jungkook ''s-sorry we're late.'' Jungkook looked down. ''no it's alright what happened?'' Jimin asked they all looked at Jungkook which he wasn't able to speak that much yet.

so they turned to Jin

''Well some girl talked to Jungkook which she hated him so I came along who knows she's going to hurt our little Jungkook.'' hearing Jin talking makes him quite ''Jungkook-ah~'' Jungkook looked up to Rap Mon.

''You don't have to be shy you can talk.''

with that after few weeks Jungkook started to talk to them he finally know all about them he was happy that he was happy that he was able to talk to them face to face.

some of the girls accepted him as the seventh some girls doesn't Jungkook was okay that but the six guys felt really weird towards Jungkook...

Jungkook heard music inside the locker he went every one by one when he finally found it but he peeked and saw Jin inside sleeping playing music on his iphone.

he doesn't want to wake Jin up when all of a sudden jin woek up he noticed Jungkook was watching him Jungkook's eyes widen when he noticed Jin was looking...

"Jungkook-ah...'' he said in a flirty and sleepy voice

---

Hi guys! Chapter 3 is here~ OH~~~ THIS TIME IT'S JIN!! OMG~~~ FIRST V THEN RAP MONSTER NOW JIN WHO'S NEXT?! WHO WILL JUNGKOOK CHOOSE~~~ CHAPTER 4 COMING SOON GUYS ^^