Chapter 2 - A Day To Remember

Hi guys~ PICTURE OF THEM AT THE HANGOUT ROOM WHICH IT'S THE OLD CLASSROOM THAT IT NEVER USED Chapter 2 is pls vote comment and follow me~ LOVE YOU GUYS~~

Oh god! Why am I always late for school?! As I run inside no students were outside I was so dead what will the teacher say? What will the prinsipal say? Oh god I'm so freaking worried right now!

"I'm sorry I'm late!'' I bowed down at them as I heard the teacher's sigh ''Jungkook-ah, your the new student here and your the late ones.'' Teacher Cazz said yes I'm very new here but I'm really bad in mornings "I'm sorry teacher so sorry.'' I stood up straight as I watch her smiling at me.

"It's okay Jungkook go seat down now.'' I nodded and smile back to her I rushed to my seat as always I look at my side it looks so lonely when six chairs are always empty hmm~ I also wonder what will they look like when I finally saw them?

They might be girls...WAIT! They're six guys run over me ugh! No! I don't think they're-

"Wow my first time seeing you six here!" SIX?!!

I looked up my eyes wide open my mouth drops like someone is feeding me t-t-they're the one!!!

"Yah! Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Jin, J-hope! Go to your seats I won't let you boys run away.'' Teacher Cazz said they all looked at me I snapped out and looked away shoot why am I blushing a bit?! WHY?!

I can feel them sitting down already a count of 3..1...2...3! as I looked at my side the guy with white hair looked at me as I looked at him with wide eyes DID I MENTION WE ALMOST KISSED!!!

his eyes grew bigger as he noticed it too, I suddenly looked away at stare at the teacher ''Hey.'' a deep voice was heard in my side I ignored it.

''hey.'' he did it again I slowly looked at him he looks so scary to be honest "Y-yes?" I said shyly.

''Are you new here?'' he asked I can feel eyes are looking at me I turned around slowly the six of them we're looking at me I started to blush I just nodded slowly "Yes I am.''

''Your that guy who V bumped into.'' I turned to the brown hair guy as the bell rang I suddenly stood up grab my things and rushed outside but suddenly someone grab my hand it made me turn I looked at the white hair guy "Is it okay that we talk?'' He asked I have second choices in my head but all of a sudden I nodded.

we entered to a empty classroom which is ripped and old looking "Welcome to our hangout.'' the guy with a orange hair said.

''Oh I'm Taehyung but you call me V.''

''I'm J-hope...I'M YOUR HOPE!!"

"I'm Suga."

"I'm Jin you look cute.''

"Shut up bro the names Jimin.''

''And I'm Namjoon but I want Rap Monster or Rap Mon.'' I nodded.

as I get to know them they aren't bad as you look they look fun they even added me to the group I'm kinda new to this so I'll just stay quite for me.

it was going home time yes! I miss my bed so much when I arrived at the entrants I saw Rap Mon standing there with his bag on his bag holding it.

''Rap Mon.'' I called he turned around ''Oh Jungkook, going home?'' I smiled and nodded. "Yes I am.'' I replied back.

''Is it okay I'll come with you?'' I think about it I know it will be rude if I say no ''Sure why not.'' I said.

we had a weird silents ''hey.''

"What is it?'' I turned my face to him.

''Are the other guys okay for you?'' He questioned I wasn't that clear so I asked again.

''About the guys, aren't they strange or something?''

I shook my head "No they all looks so nice and funny.''

he just nodded his head ''What about me?''

"huh?"

"What am I to you?''

--

HI GUYS!!! Chapter 2 is here OHH!!!! RAP MONSTER WHAT'S THAT!! FLIRTING WITH JUNGKOOK!! I THOUGHT V WILL FLIRT? OH NO THIS STORY IS GETTING MORE AND MORE FLIRTY NOW~

Chapter 3 is coming up soon guys~ vote and comment and please follow me and I'll follow you guys back thank you ^^