Chapter 7 - I found you

It's so dark...it's like I'm going to die in here ...and it's so cold here too.

I'm so stupid I should not went out by myself I didn't even wear my jacket I'm to scared right now-

"JUNGKOOK!" My eyes widen when I moved to the left side I saw V looking around face was so worried "JUGKOOK!" He shouted once more.

"V-V." I wasn't able to shout it out loud I was frozen to death I just sat there if only he saw me I called him once more by the chance I guess he heard me "Jugkook?" He moved closer and closer until he found me .

"God damn it Kookie you scared the shit out of us." He removed his jacket and put it around me.

"Why did you leave the tent you do know that is dangerous." He said.

"I-I'm sorry I-I just wanted have f-fresh air." I replied.

We talked and talked until I felt so sleep all of a sudden as I close my eyes I put my head on his shoulder and everything is darkness.

V's P.O.V

I turned my head to Jungkook he fell asleep...

"Hey." I moved my shoulder I watched his head move and back to my shoulder he was so cute sleeping like that I put my hand on his cheek he was so cold but starting to warm himself I got closer and closer to his face and suddenly kiss him slowly not waking him up.

After 2 minutes I broke the kiss I looked at Jungkook's face he was so tired looking I stood up at my feet and carried Jugkook not wanting him to wake up.

The good thing I left a trail just incase I get lost from luck we we're able to go back safely all the members were there "Hey! It's V with Jungkook!" Shouted Jimin pointing at us.

I looked at Suga he wasn't smiling or happy about me and Jungkook.

But of course we are trying to who is Jungkook going to pick well Rap Mon knew but I don't even know how he knew.

"What happener to him?!" Jin hyung being a mother again.

"His asleep don't shout so loud." I whispered.

"Put him back at the tent his tired." Suga said looking at me in the eyes I stare at him back "of course hyung." I said.

I walked towards to out tent and place him there at least ue wasn't that cold anymore.

"Hey." I didn't look I already knew who it was "what now?" I asked.

"Where did you found him?"

I stare at him in the eyes "what is it for you Suga hyung?"

We borh stare at each other "because I love him." He mumbled.

"I love him too." I mumbled back.

"His not yours."

"Same to you hyung. Jungkook will choose." I said we stared to each other glaring to each other.