X

Deshawn

"Mom are you sure?" I asked moving my finished salad bowl out the way.

"Yea mom are you sure?" - "Yea mom." Both Kolana' and Marlon asked. Our mother was trying to move states. She was moving back to the islands. She said we were all old enough now. She was ready to live her own life without us kids!

"Look I'm grown, I'm gonna do what I chose to do . I shouldn't have to explain shit to you guys. Just be happy for me!"  She said, in the process of eating her salad.

"Okay." I sadly agreed.

"So when do you leave?"  Kolana' asked.

"Two days." Time froze. We stopped eating and I just looked at her, lifting her head "what?" .

"Two days? The hell mom!" I yelled. Without a chance for her to explain, I stood up. I gave her a kiss on her cheek. "I love you mom, we will talk a little later."leaving the house and making my way home. I texted Alanina to come over while I told my baby sitter I was on my way home and to get ready to leave. Zoning out, I played some music instead. Finally getting home, I released the babysitter giving her her money and sending her on her way. I watched DJ play on his tablet and hooked up my phone to my iHome. "You hungry?" I asked DJ, as I walked into the kitchen. "Yea dad. Can we get the Minions movie?" He asked giving his attention back to the tablet. "Yea shorty." I laughed. Grabbing the chicken nuggets out the freezer, I heard a knock.

"Come in baby." I said knowing Alanina was the one knocking. She walked in looking just as beautiful as she always looks. She greeted DJ by kissing him on his cheek. I smiled. I liked that they liked each other. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders kissing my neck. "¿cómo fue tu papi días?"

"My mom moving in two days. She going back to islands with my nana." I said turning my focus back to my son watching his tablet.  "How are you baby boy?" Alanina asked walking back towards Dj. "I'm good. How your day pretty?" He asked barely looking up, making her laugh. He was complete comedy. In between him and his nephews I'm gonna lose my mind. DJ is my twin, he even has my game. I'm happy I met shorty. Alanina, is the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on. The way we met was like a movie. We met a year ago .. It doesn't feel like it!

<>

"Bro you gotta get rid of Odessa." I said shaking Jelani up at the bar stool.

"Why?" Jelani responded, chuckling silently.

"He's sneaky. I'm your number two . I been telling you this.." I said lagging my finger at the bartender .

"Yes " The bartender flirted. She was bad. She had a natural smile. Bone straight hair, that was tucked behind her ears. Her straight part, her deep chocolate red skin tone. Her Deer like , big brown eyes. Her white teeth, her perfect shaped lips.

"You got a man? .. Ugh, ugh." I coughed. I continued .."What I mean is, I'm Deshawn nice to meet you ". Slickly pausing, checking  her name tag. "Alanina?"

She smiled. "Hello Deshawn. No I don't. You have a woman?"

<>

From there it was history in the making, even Kolana's mean ass likes her. . Which has to mean something right? I laughed as I watched Dj try to speak Spanish to Alanina. He loved her, just like I'm beginning to. She's independent and has a awesome family quality about herself. She is hard not to love. The sex is amazing, did I forget to mention she speaks Spanish and has no children. Gosh, she's really my lady. After Jainas debugged out ass, Albanian is everything DJ and myself want and need. Hopefully she feels the same about us.