XIV

Deshawn

"You really think that Nigga did all that over jealousy?" I asked Jelani pulling up to the house. I just dropped off DJ with Kolana. "My nigga I'm not sure. But I gotta talk to your crazy ass sister and tell her what's going on. I'll hit you." Jelani responded hanging up. Disconnecting my phone from the Bluetooth I walked in the house. I went straight to my bedroom I already knew Alanina had something waiting for me.

I watched her lay on her stomach, she was on Facebook in her own world. I silently walked up behind her, grabbing her mouth. She tried to scream. "Shhs" , I cooed her trying to calm her down. I continued by kissing her neck. Her body finally eased up realizing it was me.

"I'm assuming you're my gift?" I asked still roughly holding her mouth in a calm and non-threatening voice.

"Yes you've been so stressed, I figure you need a night to get rid of your rage."

"What does that mean?" I asked kind of confused.

"You are gonna use me to get your rage out." she said angrily, frustrated that I did not get it right away.

"Baby the rage I got.. I don't want you to feel like I'm degrading you cause that's definitely not my intention." I said slowly and sensually rubbing her back.

"What you saying you gonna treat me like some whore?" She scrunched up here perfectly arched eyebrows.

"What I'm saying is you are certainly not a whore, but if you want me to release my rage. I'll fuck you like you're MY WHORE. Is that what you want?". She smiled and nodded her head. I grabbed her phone placing it under the bed with mine. Grabbing her chin I told her "Now don't be afraid, don't you dare run from this dick.".

Alanina nodded in agreement but still shook of anxiousness. Never the less she cooperated. I gently started planting soft kisses down her back. Once I got to her butt, I started to kiss, suck, and lick the fat and chocolate plump cheeks.

   I moved down even further kissing in between her thighs from behind. I then gently spread her plump asscheeks and buried my face in her already soaking wet pussy. Surprisingly her juices were flowing heavy already as I only kissed her outer lips. I played around eventually spreading her fat pussy lips with my fingers. Finally I kissed her clit. She moaned very loudly as I began to suck on it.

"Oh shit Deshawn, yes". She said as she reached behind her to pull my head in further. She kept on moaning as I forced my tongue in and out of her pussy. I thumbed her clit. I could feel her begin to cum, her juices flowed like a river in my mouth.

"Oh fuck" she shuttered in pleasure as her orgasm slowly subsided. I smacked her ass and hopped off the bed to get undressed.

Alanina popped her head up, quickly turning her neck  "I know damn well that isn't it, you're done with me?", I heard a bit of anger in her voice, I chuckled, it definitely had me pleased.

"No, baby girl , I'm just getting started".

Smiling, she put her head back down. I removed my shoes, pants and shirt. I climbed back on the bed and straddled her thick ass thighs. I rubbed her ass cheeks in a circle. I grabbed and slapped her ass roughly. My dick was now rock hard. I couldn't help but to began rubbing and slapping my dick  all over ass. I wanted her to feel the size and hardness that she caused me.

  Putting the head of my dick in the crevice of her plump ass just at the entrance of her wet and juicy pussy.

"As I said before, I'm not finished. I can assure you". I slowly pushed on the lips of her wet ass pussy. The warmth hit me as her pussy lips opened around the head of my dick. She moaned as she felt me enter her, I loved her tightness.