A match made in heaven

Rain p.o.v
Iam grounded for the rest of the vacation. That means two weeks!
Because of Goulding we had to leave Paradise immediately. He even involved the police. But they didn't arrest us because Alex bribed them. Benefits of having a rich friend.
And now iam standing in the living room.
my dad is looking at me as if i committed a big crime.
"When i was your age i did hit a tree with a car but atleast i had my driving license!" My dad is impossible sometimes.
"And i throwed a vase on a mosquito once. That is my only crime! And i wasn't even drunk!!"
Seriously dad?
"Dad that girl didn't die"
Unfortunately she didn't. Okay maybe i shouldn't think like that. I tell you. If you knew Carina you would know why iam thinking this bad about her.
"But she could have died!!" Mom shouts. She slams on the table which causes the glass to fall and break.
"Monsoon relax! You can get a heart attack"
"I already got one when i heard that Rain drinks alcohol"
"Whaaat?? That means your dead? Omg Rain your mom is a ghost!"
"Hahaha dad finally you got your freedom"
"Shut up you two! Rain! How could you do that? Drink hellfire? And you weren't at home or did you forget that?
"Ofcourse he did forget Monsoon. He and that girl were having fun. What is her name? Alia?"
"Its Amilia dad"
"Ooh yeah yeah i forgot. I wonder what her dad saw in Daniel"
"He didn't see him yet dad. By the way they will leave town immediately when they see Daniels behaviour. Iam going upstairs"
They will leave town immediately. who was i kidding? Myself?
It is still a shock for me. Iam so glad i exchanged numbers with Amilia. So she called me in the morning. I thought it must be Dave with his lectures. I put it on loudspeaker without looking at the screen. I wanted my parents to hear Dave's rubbish for once. They are always on Dave's side.
"Hello Rain?? That lady in the blue dress wants me to marry her son named Daniel. I think it's your neighbor!" When dad heard this, he fell from the sofa. I told Amilia that i will call her back in a minute. "Dad what happened?!"
"Hurricane! You are so dramatic!" Mom glared at him
"What? Didn't you hear what Dave- eh Amilia said?! Celine is about to marry her son of a b-"
"Oh Hurricane time i will get a heart attack!"
"Dad iam going to call her back"
I couldn't believe and still can't that this actually will happen. It didn't suprise me that Daniels mom whas upto this. But come on...Amilia with that womanizer Daniel? Hell no!! Amilia told me that her parents wants her to have a boyfriend because Alex who is like her brother, couldn't handle her. And since she is only 18 they decided to not marry them yet...what the...i think her parents lost it. But they first want to see Daniel. And that fool ofcourse is going to try to impress her parents by acting decent infront of them, which he is absolutely not. His mom planned a meeting with her parents and they are coming after an hour and will stay in the vacant house next to ours, which means that in the left we have Daniel and in the right we have Amilia. And...iam between them. Nice.

Amilia p.o.v
Oh my God. Is this a nightmare or something? I still remember that lady in the blue dress. "Damn her! Who does she think she is?!"
"A rich woman with a rich son"
"Oh Alex shut up please. What a drama! First i hear that Triton is dead and now this Daniel thing??"
"Well atleast he's Rain's neighbor"
"So what?! He told me that the guy is a womanizer!!"
"Looks like all the womanizers are interested in you"
"Alex? If you can't say something good, don't say anything at all"
Alex sighs. "Amilia i think Christian has something to do with Triton's dead" his name gives me shivers. Its been a long time i heard his name.
"What has he to do with that?"
"I don't know..but i have a strong feeling that he's the reason"
Shane called us and informed us that Triton was found dead in his house. Nobody knows what happened with him. It has been a long time...Christian, the dream, the thing or whatever i saw in my room that day when we were going to Paradise...
"Are you even listening?!!"
"Huh what?"
"Nevermind. What time are you going to meet your mother-in-law and husband?"
"Shut up!!"
"Atleast i won't have to 'babysit' you anymore. Daniel will"
Daniel will.hell yeah. I still repeat the little talk with my parents.
Dad how can you do this?! I asked.
"Yeah you messed everything up when we were away and Alex couldn't handle you. So what's the problem in checking the boy out?"
"But dad?! Rain told me that he's a bad guy!"
"Amilia dear, its not like we are forcing you to marry him or become his girlfriend. That decision is all yours. When mrs. Celine approached us we thought it can turn out good" mom said
"And why is that mom?!"
"Simple! You won't have any lack of money in the future because they have their own business. But but if you don't want to, we won't do it" dad replied.
"Okay fine i don't want it"
"Take it easy. Have a look at that boy first. What can be wrong in that? And you're just 18 so you have so much time to decide who will be your boyfrienf. You can reject this one but first let we see how he is allright?"

"Hey! Are you already thinking how your married life will be?" Alex mockingly says. "Look Rose sent a message. She wants to see Daniels photo" he continues.
"Alex? Just get out!" I shove him out of my room.
"But Rose wants to-"
SLAM! The door in his face haha
Thank god Rain is there for me. We decided to plan something. Iam so lucky his house is next to were we will stay. What will i wear? I heard that Celine woman loves dresses. I think that's why she thought to make me her stupid son's bride. Damn Anastasia with her stupid dress idea. Is that Celine woman crazy? Iam only 18! And she was talking about marriage! Dad immediately declined that. "She's way too young!!" he said. I don't know how that Daniel looks like and iam not interested to know. And here my friends want to see his photo. Great. Hmm i think i will wear ripped jeans. Only to piss that woman off. Dad also quoted her: It's a match made in heaven mr. Emilio! A match made in heaven!"
Hell yeah mrs. Celine. A match made in heaven.