The Devil

Christian point of view.
This Rania girl! How could she call me an idiot! And Amilia was there, so many students were there! Oh wait i'll sell her freaking soul to the devil.
Just wait and watch...

When Amilia accidently throwed that water on me i was feeling like she just set me on fire! The water was kind of burning my skin!

I was so shocked that i got to the lybrary to find that book.
Yes "that book" it's in the lybrary of my college. I don't know how
That's what mr. Damon told me in my dream last night.
I should read a book named unsaid things or was it unsaid stories?
Sometimes i'm acting like a idiot.

Anyways it was something ike that.
I don't always listen to Demon in my dream. Oh wait it's Damon. I do not know how he looks like. I never saw his face in my dreams. His voice is like a ghost. But i think he looks just like a normal human being.

He's always telling me that i'm going to be some king one day.
Come on man! I'm already a king!

But today i tought of that dream after the water story and i wanted to find my answers.
I saw in my dream what that book looked like.
One big black thing. I wouldn't ever read such a thing! Not even for a good grade!

I wanted answers so that's why i was going to read it. Just when i was about to put that heavy thing down i heard someone saying something like Amilia whatever i forgot. It was one of her friends. I also forgot his name. Damn my memory.

When i heard her name, hat heavy thing fell on my feet! And it hurts like heaven!!
I didn't know that she was also in the library.
I couldn't read it! Damn her stupid friend!

I know a little bit what's written in that book. It's all about how to cast a spell on someone and how to sell someone's soul
I know how to do that. I don't need instruction for that.
But one thing in that book, something i don't know about yet, i have to read that. It's something about my connection with Amilia and something more dangerous.

If that thing whatever it is wasn't protecting her, i would already have her. I won't give up. Never.
Shane. I hate him. He was laughing at me when that water accident happened. Why the...are they always together when they don't have a relationship?!

I'm going to make plans now.
And the first move is....eliminating everyone who are close with her.
And guess who i will start with...?
Tadaaaa it's Shane.