There were the heart will bring us

Amilia felt the sunrays on her face,thinking how the hell it reached the party and that too in night times. She opened her eyes. "ooh iam in...my bed?" then she realized that she wasn't alone in her bed. Rain was sleeping peacefully beside her. His white suite had stains. "aaaaaaah"
"Daniel please keep your girl quiet. Why don't you live in a soundproof house?" Rain mumbled in his sleep.
"hellloo your here in my bedroom!! And you're talking about Daniel?" she throwed a pillow at Rain.
He opened his eyes. "what the? what are you doing in my bed?"
"thats what i should ask. Your in my bed!! How??"
Rain looked here and there. "how should i know that? I don't remember much about last night"
"what did you do with me?!"
"whaat" Rain said yawning "what do you mean. It was you yesterday who wanted to rape Guzman"
"you just said you don't remember much about yesterday" he layed back on the bed. "but i remember this scene and don't look like that. We didn't touch each other. We were too drunk for that"
"now i understand. We were so drunk last night that we slept in one bed"
"finally you understood"
"do you remember when i asked you were we are going and you answered there were the heart will bring us. Really? The heart brought us here? In my bed?"
"hahaha iam so funny when iam drunk"
"its your fault. And get up from my bed!" she pushed Rain. He fell down from the bed.
"aaah my ass! its my fault? You were drunk too i think right?"
"you gave me Hellfire. Alex was right. It has too much alcohol"
"i didn't forced you. It was your choice"
"but still-" PAF
Rain throwed a pillow on Amilia who was still on the bed. "youu..take here" PAF "aaah why do you keep damaging my ass??"

Knock Knock. "Amilia wake up"
"oh my god Rain! Its my mom!"
"oh hi auntie! Iam your daughters boyfr-mfgggg"
"shut up Rain" Amilia whispered while putting a hand on his mouth.
"Amilia?"
"uh yes mom?"
"is Alex there?"
"uh no why?"
"i didn't see him this morning"
"maybe Guzman kidnapped him"
"Rain!" Amilia hissed
"who is that Amilia?"
"iam watching tv"
"so early in the morning? By the way Amilia we wanted to meet the boy who saved you from falling in the river"
"yes iam he-"
"Rain shut up! Damn you"
Amilia's mom continued. "we wanted to meet him and thank him ofcourse"
"your welcome auntie"
Amilia glared at Rain. "Rain can you please shut it?"
"haha yeah yeah iam sorry"
"Amilia?"
"yeah mom?"
"shut down the tv and come downstairs. Dad is waiting"
"thank god she went away"
"yeah she wanted to meet me"
"you idiot get lost from here"
"hey be careful my ass may break!"
"shut up young man!"
"oh fudge!! Amilia! I totally forgot about Goulding!"
"is that girl alive?"
"girl? Which gi- oooh yess Carina! I hope she is dead by now!! Haha!!" he said excited. "Rain?!"
"okay iam sorry. But iam not sorry for her"
"Search them! search them!" they heard a voice from downstairs. "oh no! Iam sure its Gouldings voice!"
"what now Rain?"
"lets jump from the window"
"okay.. What??"
"there is no any other option. Lets do it. They are on the stairs now"
"i don't want to break a leg"
"i don't want to be in jail"
Knock Knock "Open the door girl! I know you're in here"
"mr. Goulding what is going on?"
"jesus! That's dad. Rain, i will do whatever you say"
"okay then hold my hand nothing is going to happen" and again she believed him. "one two three" They jumped out of the window, somehow landing save on the ground. First floor wasn't that high. "just in time Amilia. Look there" Rain pointed to the window. Goulding and his guards were staring from there. "guards! Go catch them! No Guzman! Not from the window! I won't pay if you break a leg". "run!! They are coming!!"
"hey we can use that car Amilia"
An old yellow beetle was parked on the lane. They rushed to the car. While opening it they found Alex in the backseat. "what is Alex doing here??" "oh hi guys. Where is my coffee"
"you were all the time sleeping in this old frog?"
"your Rain poisened me with the Hellfire. Michael slept on the floor"
"where's he now?"
"god knows"
"why didn't you come out of this?"
"i knew Goulding would search us. You're running away from him right?"
Rain started the car. "Rain do you have driving license?"
"no but i did drive my fathers car a few times"
"and how was it??" Alex asked
"well kind of good. Last time i did i broke my neighbors fence"

Vroemm!! Vroemm!!
Amilia and Alex exchanged a look.
"faster faster! They are coming!"
Vroemm!!
"Rain watch out your too much on the left side"
"okay Alex" he swerved to right almost hitting a tree.
"aaah"
"aaah"
"relax guys. Atleast we lost the guards"
"Rain look infront of you! There is someone in the middle of the lane"
"that's Carina!!! She didn't die yet?! Wait iam going to kill her"
Vroemmm!! "are you crazy Rain? What are you doing? Stooop!"
"christ Amilia! This guy is worse than Christian"
Rain didn't listen to them. He had only one goal;hitting Carina over.
"aaaah" Carina screamed when she saw the beetle coming towards her. "what kind of girl is she? Does she wants to die?!!" Alex screamed
"hey don't yell in my soft ears!" rain turned to Alex. "Rain watch out!!"

Bam. They crashed into a tree.
They hastily came out of the beetle. "Wow Rain! Must say you are a good driver" alex tapped his shoulder.
"thankyou"
Amilia looked shocked. "is this heaven Rain?"
"no its paradise Amilia"