Rain

"Rainnn Raaaaaaiinn!!!" Oh my God i don't know why she yells my name like that. My friends say she has a crush on me. Yeah as if all the decent girls are dead. Carina is such a slut
Sleeping around with boys and i heard somewhere that she also works in the stripclub!
I have good grades for math so many students ask me for help but Carina she mis uses this chance. For her it's only a way to get close to me

"What is it Carina?!" I said annoyed
Normally i behave properly towards others.
" Uhhhhm this is a very difficult thing could youu pleeease help me???"
The next what i said was nice
"Only on one conditon"
"What condition Rain?"
"Well Carina give me that white sticky thing that sticks on the hands if you touch it" don't get me wrong hey.
Her expression was like: finally...
"What white sticky thing that sticks to your hands when touching it????" She said it over exited. You know that over acting of fake actors
Then i said in a dead serious tone: "cotton candy. Bring me that and i will help you"
She was looking at me with her big eyes. "You eat cotton candy?!!!"

Duh. I eat wat i want to.
So i told her to quietly go to the store and bring the cotton candy otherwise i'm not going to help.
Yeah i eat cotton candy. It's my favorite. My friends, Jay,Dave and Michael are always laughing at me when i eat cotton candy infront of them. I have no shame. I don't care

It's the most delicious candy menn!
After Carina brought it for me i immediately started eating it.
"Why did you say white sticky thing that sticks to your hand when you touch it??"
"Uhm gjgffgb vgb" my mouth was full.
After eating it i replied "just look at it Carina. Isn't it white and sticky?
And look it sticks to my hand too when i'm touching it"

Her face was like that whatsapp smiley. The shocked one.
Do you know what i did last week?
I put a cockroach in her first aid..no wait that make up box. Wow! She was screaming like a horse.

And one time i saw her beating the shit out of a poor cat! I "accidently" throwed my expensive chubby on her hair. She wasn't furious not at all. I think she was going to cry

Three months back i stole her lipstick and put it in the girls toilet. Well how difficult it was for me to go into the girls toilet without getting caught. When i was sure no one was looking, i just got in and i put the lipstick IN the toilet yes IN. I know she uses only the last one. How did i know that? Look that girl made a selfie in that toilet and she was showing it to the whole class. " thisss is my selfie in my favorite toilet!" And when Dave asked her why, she answered: "the wifi connection is really strong there"
Jay says i have a good memory. So when she was there again for her wifi connection, she began screaming hysterically because the price was i don't know how much pounds. And her 5th ex had gifted her that and it was her favorite ex
Poor lipstick.
I'm not fond of doing all this but she deserves it. I heard with my own cute soft ears that she wants to sleep with me. A girl like her?? it was an insult for me. Lucky me that i heard it when she was saying it to her friend under the mango tree. I was sitting on a branch. She didn't see me. What? I was doing my math homework. Couldn't find a more peaceful place.

People say i'm rude to her. But i don't like an inch of that girl. She's mean towards most people. She steals boyfriends.
She does not respect herself
That's why any guy can get her
I also hate guys like that. Womanizers. Who only play with girls and leave them broken and alone.
They're losers that's all.

Dave always says that one day i will become a gay because i never had a girlfriend.
I see it like this. For everyone on this earth there is made someone with who they'll spend their lives with.
I'm simply waiting for the one and till now i never met someone who has the qualities that "she" must have

She will be someone with a kind and good heart. Someone who loves to help peoples. Someone who loves to smile and to have fun...when i tell all this to my friends they just say: "you're describing yourself. Why don't you marry yourself?"
"And what about the goodlooks" Michael asked one day
"Good looks are just bonus"
"Fine. You can even marry a pig! Hahahaa" that was his answer.
I just laugh with them too and forget about it.

I believe it so that's it.
Never listen to the world otherwise you'll be living to their expectations and you'll never be happy

I believe that somewhere there is someone for me. So i'll wait for the one. I don't care is she can cook or not. Afterall i don't need a maid.

Vacation is coming and that means a lot of fun! Me and my friends are going to Paradise. Chill that's just a place in our country. Don't worry. And who knows maybe i'll find "her"....