Staring At Me

And everytime when i talked to Shane, Christian stared at us as if he is going to kill.
As if he wanted to say: "you're not allowed to do that!" "you shouldn't be laughing at his jokes!"
"you two shouldn't even be friends!". He stared just like some jealous boyfriend who could not bear to see his girlfriend laughing and having fun with some other guy. Yeah helloooo i'm not his girlfriend!. I never was! We weren't even friends and still aren't. He's THE populair guy in school with a lot of chicks but for me he's a creep. Actually his staring thing started in november and now whe are in may (time runs!).

Why in the name of God did he also choos art as one of his subjects? The first day of art class i was sat in the back of the classroom,with Shane infront of me. There was no one yet beside me. Class already started but mr.cheese-yes his name is Damian Cheese-was busy with his iphone,surely texting a hot lady or whatever. God he is hot..
I still remember that day.

I was throwing my pencils at Shane when The popular guy stepped in late as usual. And that cottage Cheese was like: "where have you been Christian?" He responded with a freaking big smile: "i was busy with my toys mr.cheese" "oh haha i know what you mean. Get in" Seriously? Just because of his reputation as a rich popular guy he could break all the rules of school? And what was that "i was busy with my toys" Toys? i didn't really think about it that he was reffering to girls.
Well he just stepped in and looked around in the classroom. Then he looked at me. Our eyes met for a brief second. It was a creepy feeling as if he was looking right into my soul! He then walked towards the empty place beside me and sat the whole time there without saying a word to us. Whatever i was doing with Shane, it looked like he was listening and observing everything just like a spy or detective.

I told Shane what i felt that day and he said " nothing is wrong you have too much fantasy" Nothing wrong?! I got freaking goosebumps when he sat beside me!!! You see how no one wanted and wants to believe me. Poor me. We dont really talk to eachother. I don't feel like it's important to talk to him. But when he talks, he usually spills out nonsense. "It seems like you and Shane are lovers" and when i say we're not, he then say "still you two could fall in love" ooh you should see his angry expression when i'm with Shane.

I think that something is fishy. I can sense something is wrong. His behaviour towards me is not normal. Last time i was again talking to Shane because seriously i don't have much friends. i'm kinda shy, reserved and Shane really is a guy who knows that i'm a true rebel from inside. Okay by the way i was talking about that Christian. Well last time when i saw his expression, i wanted to run away! I was (as always) observing him (only to see his expressions ofcourse!) and he was walking like a crazy,going to the library i think? No i think to play i don't know what kind of sport duh. He's not the nerdy type you see that he'll go to the library. God that guy was looking so possessive as if he would yell in a second: "did you forget that you're MINE??!!" He was staring like a jealous SERIAL KILLER! Making plans to kill me? I don't hope so. I hate his expressions oh God. So possessive,dangerous,creepy and i don't have more words for him.

Look Shane is my best friend but hey i have one or three more friends too. So i also have another boy as a good friend. I can talk better with boys then girls. Okay his name is Alex and i told him about this Christian problem because Shane didn't want to listen. Alex was like: "oh come on Amelia!" "now you're imagining things."
"you know he's a womanizer" "he must be looking at every girl like that" Yeah i would wish that it was like that but...no.. i know there's something more, something dangerous going on. His eyes are very creepy. like he's looking right into your soul! He must have some dirty dark secret that nobody knows. You must be thinking that i'm crazy right? Only imagining things...cause a popular boy,why would he have some dark secret? But i tell you there is something i'm afraid of but i don't know yet what it is. Hopefully not something that will take my life away....
Why would he observe me all the time??
I don't think that he has a crush or something like that on me. He is a womanizer with capital letter W. I see him often with different girls.
And oh i forgot to tell the most important thing...yeah i'm crazy enough to forget that.

I also dream about Christian.
No no no wait wait wait
Not the romantic stuff kind of dreams. No!
Real Nightmares i say. Real nightmares.
The only thing what he does is staring staring and staring like some weird ghost.
Sometimes his eyes don't even have the black things you know. Only the white things.
Is this not scary enough for you?
He only stares at me with that dead expression and then he says "why do you laugh at that idiots jokes when i'm much more funnier than him?!"
Or "your attention must be only for me" and this one "you only smile for him. Not for me!!??!"
When i see him at college after the dreams, it is like he knows about all of them.
He tries to make eye contact with his deadly expression on his face.
Once i read somewhere that eyecontact is more intimate than words and that eyes are windows of the soul something like that blabla
I believe in it. But what about this Christian thing? I do not feel safe whenever he is around. Maybe i need a bodyguard or something.
Right now i feel that something or someone is watching me.
Who knows if i will be alive or maybe dead tomorrow?