Chapter 23 - His Thoughts

*Slight Spoilers*

--------

Sting's POV

"What do you mean that Natsu-san took the Avatar job?!" I said in shock.

"I have no idea what happened... he just took the paper from me and ran off." Rogue sweat dropped with a bothered expression.

"I didn't either." Minerva cutted in who crossed her arms over her chest.

"Fro does neither." Frosch piped in.

"Something is up with Natsu-san..." I groaned running a hand through my hair.

"Natsu even told me and Frosch to stay put and not come to invade..." Rogue said.

"Yeah... Natsu told me to watch over them for some reason." Minerva shrugged.

"That's weird..." I thought.  

"Where's Cynthia? We brought back some medicine..." Minerva wondered.

"She's at home with Harumi, along with Lector." I said casually as I took a seat on a stool.

"I also forgot to mention that you lost a ton of weight... before we came." Rogue muttered and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Idiot." Rogue sighed.

"Fro thinks so, too!"

"Watch it!" I glared and he rolled his eyes.

"Well anyways, here's the medicine for Cynthia." Minerva handed me an antidote and I looked at it carefully.

"Thank you our lady, I'll bring this to Cee-chan in a bit."

"I think it's better that you should give it to her now." Rogue said.

"Actually... there is something that I want to talk to you about in private, Rogue." I said, staring in his direction.

"About what?"

"Cee-chan." I said deadpanned and he looked slightly shocked but agreed as I stood up from my stool.

"Our lady! You're in charge of watching the guild hall for a moment and Yukino!" I started to say while walking towards the hall with Rogue behind me.

"Ahh! Y-Yes Sting-sama?" Yukino stammered with a tray with cup filled booze.

"Can you please bring this medicine to Cee-chan for me please?" I asked politely and gave her the antidote as she walked over to me.

"S-Sure Sting-sama... but why won't you do it? I-If you don't mind me asking.." she asked shyly.

"Gotta talk to Rogue." I said straightforward and she nodded.

"H-Hai Sting-sama." she bowed before placing the tray down and went off to my house to find Cee-chan.

"Fro wants to talk too!" Frosch cheered and I chuckled.

"Sorry Frosch, but is it okay if it can only be between me and Rogue?" I squatted down and patted his head.

"Okay?" Frosch tilted his head and I smiled as I got up and being to walk down the hall towards my office.

"I'll be back Frosch." Rogue smiled and started to follow behind me.

After a few seconds, we finally arrived in my office. A big wooden desk was right in front of the big double doors, my black swivel chair was behind it, a bookshelf was also right behind my desk. There were two black couches in the center of the room with a coffee table in between, while there were a few windows letting natural light to seek through.