Chapter 9 - Captive & Escape

Oh look... I updated another chapter again in a day . Woot ! :D
This is my apology for you all.

*WARNING. SPOILERS AHEAD.*

Just to let you all know, in the next few chapters there will be spoilers! I will let you know when there are none, but there will be some more spoilers later on! Mistakes or anything, I will fix later.  Enjoy ! :D

--------

Cynthia's POV

It just happened all of a sudden.

Me being captured by Mard Geer, held captive, now Alegria.

I felt the ground to shook as I was still being held by Mard's thorns, squeezing me in its possession as my blood continued to seep through my now tattered clothes. I don't even know of what this Alegria really is or does. All I know is that the whole castle was in an earthquake of some sort and that Mard found a way to get into my guild's telepathy.

"Lord Mard Geer... if you continue like this our soldier are going to..." I heard Kyouka to say.

"Corrosion." Mard continued to say, taking a step forward.

"Sacrifice." was on the second step.

"Death and Rebirth. Despair and Hope. What foolish species. This cube itself is a giant prison. Everything inside this brute grim is." he added.

"What are you even saying?" I winced in pain.

"Are you deaf or something?" Kyouka glared in my direction and I rolled my eyes but continue to stare back at Mard Geer who looked in shock along with Kyouka.

"So someone managed to escape. The clutches of Alegria?" he said.

"Heh. Don't underestimate Fairy Tail." I coughed, my blood slowly dripping down onto my chin.

"It's only the start my dear Cynthia." he chuckled as I continued to glare at him.

"And it's only the start of Fairy Tail to bring your asses down!" I barked.

"In terms of percentages, that was a one in a billion chance. What dumb luck...no... to be left at the Gates of Hell... what horrible misfortune." he smirked and I felt uneasy about this. The minute he brought up the word and idea of Alegria... I knew that something bad is about to happen or something even worse.

"Whoever that person is... will do whatever it takes to bring all of you Tartaros down!" I shouted, not caring about my wounds.

"Alegria has eradicated all the intruders. Operation Face is progressing as planned." I saw Mard to turn over to Kyouka.

"You are free to go Kyouka. But do not disappoint me next time." he smiled mischievously as the vines that were wrapped around Kyouka, were now loose.

"Yes Mard Geer-sama." she bowed before disappearing, only leaving me and the Demon King himself. Thinking that this was giving me an opportunity to fight back, I squirmed in my spot trying to get out or chant any magic. But sadly, it didn't work because of the vines that were increasing its hold around me, making me to scream in pain.

"Trying to escape, are we?" he said, placing his thumb and index finger under my chin.

"Trying to escape from you and to stop you from any plans you have in mind!" I spat.

"Enough. It is no use. The more you move, the more in pain and suffocating you will endure. Besides... I have useful plans to use you in the near future."

"What kind of plans?" I grunted.

"Zeref."

"Zeref?"