Chapter 11 - Vitality

*Spoilers & Inappropriate Language*

-------

Asuna's POV

"Where did that son of a Tempesta, have gone too?! He will pay for pushing me into that gooey slime." I growled as I ran out of the destroyed castle, which I managed to save myself at the last minute.

'Speaking of which... how on Earthland did it get destroyed so fast?! However... I will gladly destroy Tempesta.' I laughed maniacally in my thoughts as a smirk came onto my lips.

Putting aside my 'evil' plans, I paused myself from going any further towards the deserted land in front of me. There were pieces of debris lying on ground, I could see craters that were made by my comrades who were fighting back against Tartaros' men. From a distance I can hear some explosions, magic chants and shouts of everyone who are fighting with all of their hearts content.

I wonder what really happened when I was sucked into that slime. It felt like I was frozen in time, I couldn't breath or see. It was pitch black. I wonder if anyone were also in the same situation as I was? But I hope everyone is okay after that mysterious attack out of nowhere. No... scratch that.

Not okay, but alive. I know they are.

Instantly a light bulb popped into my mind.

'Alegria... it was that Mard Geer person who did it... I remember it clearly now...'

Tsk.

But one thing came into my mind... to defeat Tempesta, who I haven't finished my battle with. A sigh escaped from my lips as I started to look for anyone around the place.

After a few minutes of running around and sort of losing my breath, I quickly ran towards a steep hill that lead me towards a couple of familiar faces. I sighed out in relief to know that they're all okay, well not exactly. They were all covered in bruises and injuries, especially a certain blonde.

'Was it Lucy all along who was the last person alive? It looked like she got into a heated battle and sacrificed something. But what? I'm just glad that she's okay and saved us from that time...'

As my eyes searched through the crowd, there was one person that I noticed who triggered my anger.

Tempesta.

My anger slowly raised to see Natsu, Juvia and Gajeel fighting against two other men from Tartarus who look strong and tough to beat, including Tempesta. Not too mention that it looked like, Natsu and the others were getting overpowered. Juvia looked like her hands got full and like she was going to regret something... but what?

I knew I had to believe. Believe that they're going to be alright.

"Feelings always remain in the heart! Because that's what I believe to be the strength of human love!" Juvia shouted as tears were streaming down her face.

Something doesn't seem right.

"Keith was... defeated!?" a reptile kind of man blurted in shock as Juvia continued to try and hold in hear cries, but failed. Soon, it happened all too quickly to see Juvia who fell backwards but was caught by Lucy, hugging her for comfort. A sudden wave of relief came over me, but glared towards the remaining two Tartaros men.

'I will never forgive them for hurting my comrades...'

"It's about time we took care of these guys." I heard Natsu to say as I jumped from my spot and landed near them, which they didn't seem to notice my intrusion.

"I grew bored of this..." Tempesta said annoyingly, making me to grit my teeth.

"Are you really that bored? Allow me to entertain you, to your death bed!" I shouted as I sprinted towards him and equipped my spear in my hand, trying to slice him.