Chapter 26 - I'm Sorry

SURPRISEEEE GUYS !!! Didn't see that coming, huh? ~
I went online to check my stories, to where I usually start writing it before I can post it on here... and I noticed that it was going to be a long one and I wanted to cut this one a bit shorter... just because of reasons, you'll know why later on in the next chapter ... but aren't you guys happy that I've updated this chapter after such a long time.... and I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY :(
I've barely had time to do anything myself, like family time or hang out with friends. So.... right now, I don't have as much homework... thought I'd sneak in and update! Hopefully I can update pretty soon. Most likely in the third week of December because that's when I'm off from school for two weeks! Soooo yuup :D

I hope you guys enjoy this ehh chapter XD

It will get BETTER later on. I PROMISE with all of my heart's content!

Anywaysss enjoy this chapter my lovely readers <33333
Until next time ~ in December ! :)

---------------------------

Sting's POV

"Cee-chan! You need fresh air!" I shouted towards my bedroom door as I pressed my forearm against the doorframe with my forehead leaning on top.

"No!"

"Please! It's not healthy of you to be like this."

"... Yada."

"Cynthia."

"...."

"Cynthia Adara, come out of here this instant!" I called her once more.

"...." no answer.

'If she won't come out... then maybe this would be the trick!' I thought evilly as I knocked on the door.

"Oi! I'm going to buy you a vanilla milkshake! By the time I come back, you better be out of this room! Okay? ... Mushroom." I grinned slyly and noticed at the corner of my eye to see Lector giving me a poker face.

"Shhh." I lifted my index finger up to my lips.

"S-Sting-kun... you think that's gonna work?" Lector asked.

"Of course! Cee-chan will never turn down for a vanilla milkshake! Right Cee-chan!?" I shouted as I pressed my ear against my bedroom door.

"..."

"Didn't work, Sting-kun." Lector grimaced and I frowned.

"Oi! Cynthia! You're being so mean to your boyfriend!" I fake cried, but heard nothing from her.

No reply or anything.

I sighed before walking towards my living room.

It's only been two days since the incident with Harumi-chan and Yorii. Cynthia stayed inside our room for most of the time ever since that day and wouldn't even bother to eat or come outside. She even missed the reunion of meeting up with her comrades for Fairy Tail, which I did not expect.

For the past day, most of her comrades sent me letters about how Cynthia was doing and what really happened. But most of them were mostly from Wendy and Lucy who are very worried about her. Yet, we don't even know the whereabouts of Asuna... who sometimes scares me.

Scary.

I sighed and ran a hand through my blond hair.

"What should I do, Lector?" I groaned as I plopped myself onto the couch as Lector walked up to me.

"Sting-kun... I think you should comfort her?"

"Even when I try to call her outside a thousand times? Maybe I should use my roar to break this damn door open." I sighed and Lector cringed.