I wonder if I did something to upset him.

"Here's the plan," Jonah began, "you girls go up to the lady whose taking tickets and tell her you got to go the bathroom and when she is not looking, walk fast to the room showing Ted 2. Asher and I would meet y'all there."

"Woah wait," I said, "are we sneaking in?"

"Well yeah." Jonah snickered.

"Why?" I scoffed, "I can buy our tickets if money is the problem."

"What's the fun of paying?" Jonah asked.

"Gee I don't know," I replied sarcastically, "so we won't get caught and go to jail."

Asher and Jonah started laughing hard beside me. "What's so funny?" I asked.

I didn't get my answer because Sophia took my hands and dragged me towards the lady Jonah was talking about.

"Tickets please?" The lady asked when we reached her.

"We are just going to the bathroom." Sophia replied casually. The woman's eyes shifted towards me and I nodded in response.

"Okay." She let us through.

Sophia and I pretended to walk towards the bathroom exactly like Jonah said. Sophia looked behind her. "She's not looking." She whispered. We began to walk faster until we reached door 3 which was playing Ted 2 and entered.

We found a seat in the back and waited for the guys to show up while the previews were playing.

Just as the credits were rolling, Asher sat down next to me and Jonah took his seat next to Sophia. From the stench coming from Asher and Jonah it was clear that they were smoking.

In the middle of the movie, I felt a nudge coming from my right which means it was coming from Asher. The guy who I slept with a few days ago and the same guy who's been ignoring me all night.

I turned my head to give him my attention and he handed me his phone. Looks like he wrote me something on his note.

Excuse yourself and wait for me outside the door.

Why? I wrote back. I handed him back his phone. Not a minute later the phone was back in my hands.

Just do it!

I rolled my eyes as I handed him back his phone without replying.

I got up from my chair. "I am going to the bathroom." I announced but rather loudly. The movie watchers shushed me and one even yelled out, "who cares."

I ignored them and left the theater and waited for Asher like he told me to do. I didn't have to wait long because Asher came out not even a minute later.

"What do you want?" I asked. Asher didn't answer me but instead took my hands and dragged me towards another door.

Why does everyone feel the need to drag me?

The room was empty when we entered but I think Asher already knew that by the smirk on his face.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously. I released my hand from his grasp.

Asher ignored my question and took my hands in his again. "You look so sexy tonight."

"Thank you." I said but it came out like a question. "Why are we here?"

Again, Asher didn't give me an answer but instead took off his sweater and lay it on the floor. Now I am more confused than ever.

By surprise, he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer. He bends down and his lips crashed into mine.

Last time I kissed Asher, he was angry and kept biting my lips but this time it was more urgent like he needed my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

After a few minutes, I pulled away. "What if someone catches us?"

"The next movie doesn't start till an hour from now." He assured me.

"What if a crew employee comes in?"

"Then I'll be the one to say, please turn off your cellphone and I hope you enjoy the show."

"You are so stupid." I laughed.

He pulled me close and his lips found my lips again. The feeling of his lips were intoxicating, not at all how I kiss Aaron. He laid me gently oh his sweater and hovered on top of me. I didn't want us to get caught so I was in a hurry to get this done. I pulled off his shirt urgently and went for his zipper but Asher caught my hand.

"Relax." He chuckled.

I easily flipped him so I was the one on top. I kissed his neck. As I kissed my way down, I made myself naked.

I pray that no one heard my scream of pleasure for the next hour.

****

"So what's up with you and Asher?" Sophia asked. Asher and I went back to Sophia and Jonah just as the movie finished and after sneaking into two more other movies, we all decided to leave.

Sophia and I were leaning up against my car waiting for the guys who were smoking.

"What do you mean?"

"Please," she scoffed, "you guys keep running off together."

"We hooked up a couple of times." I admitted.

"Are you guys together?" I shook my head.

"I don't think so."

"What about Aaron?"

"What about him?"

"You are hooking up with him too."

"So?" I shrugged.

"Kassandra," she sighed, "you are hooking up with two guys with no strings attached. Do you really want to be that girl?"

Asher's POV

"What's going on with you and Kassandra?" Jonah asked. He took a hit from the joint and passed it to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You guys were gone for like an hour tonight."

"Nothing is going on man." I replied. I passed him back the joint.

"Do you like her?"

"No." I scoffed lightly. "There's nothing going on."

"Dude we've been friends since birth," he reminded me, "you can tell me anything."

"I want to hate her but I can't," I admitted, "Like I want to tell her to fuck off but every time I'm around her I can't help but kiss her."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes im going to end it there

Before you start reading this thing, If anyone has to go to the bathroom better do it now cuz I got a lot to say lol not really but anyways

1. For those who love this book good news, the book is not even halfway done cuz theres be ALOT that gunna happen and a lot of twist and turns but imma try to move it along

2. Sorry for the slow updates, been busy with work and bullshit

3. ok not related AT ALL but is there any pretty little liar fans like me who was TOTALLY disappointed by the season finally? Like I felt some type of way. I read the books way before the show came on and I wasn't really into the show didn't start watching it till season 2 and I was in middle school now a junior in college been waiting all this time to finally realize who A is. Found out A was Charles like bitch wtf and Charles was u kno who. Anyways, the show wasted my time like I spent $50 on some take-out food to watch the finale and total let down. like the show better reimburse me.

ok bye now

Anyways,

VOTE (150)

COMMENT (50)

FOLLOW