Food and other fun stuff

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. But not just any pancakes. I smelled. FRICKING DELIA SMITH PANCAKES. I heard Dan shout from his bedroom. "DELIA SMITH" I went to his door. He was awake. "Let's get some pancakes but not just any pancakes. Let's get FRICKING DELIA SMITH PANCAKES" I said shouting the FRICKING Delia smith pancakes. Dan and I burst out laughing and ran to the kitchen. Phil made breakfast. (A/n. You've gotta love Phil. Such a sweetheart) Phil must have heard us because he was laughing too. Dans jaw dropped as soon as he saw how many pancakes Phil has made. Mine did too. My god. He made a shit load of pancakes. "What time did you get up?!?" I asked. "Six" Phil replied. It was like eight. I hugged Phil and thank him for the pancakes. Dan thanked him and sat down. We all ate our FREAKING DELIA SMITH PANCAKES!! "How did you sleep?" Dan asked. "Good" I said. "do you want to do some,thing today" Dan asked. "I would like to see Big Ben" I said. "You haven't seen Big Ben yet?" Phil asked. "No. I don't really go outside much. And it's so cold here. I'm used to heat in America." I said. "Just wait till summer gets here. Then. Boom. Heat." Dan said. I giggled. "Yeah. We can see Big Ben. Anything else?" Phil asked. "Hot topic" I said. "Okay. We will leave in a few hours" Phil said.

After we had breakfast, I went to my room to change. I put on my Amazingphil shirt and black skinny jeans. I put on my I'm a danosuar bracelet. I wore knee high socks which had pizza printed on them. I didn't put shoes on yet. I took my laptop and sat on the bed. I went onto tumbler. Soon enough it was time to go. "Ready to go?" Phil asked me. "Almost" I said as I got off my bed. "Like the shirt" he said I laughed. "I just need to grab a hoodie and shoes." I said. "When you're done can you get Dan? I need to make a phone call. " Phil asked. "Sure" I replied. Phil left to make the call. I slipped on my galaxy high tops and my assassins creed jacket. I knocked on dans door. "Come in" he said. I walked in. Dan was on his bed on his laptop on tumblr. "Phil said its time to go. And he is on the phone so don't try anything like scareing him. It might give him a heart attack" I said. "Did Phil ask you to say all of that. Cuz it's oddly specific." Dan asked. "Classified." I said. I giggled. I had a wide grin on me. "I'll take that as a yes" Dan said laughing. "Well I'd probably not say that out of the blue like that so yup. He told me to tell you that" I said. "Knew it" Dan said as he got on his jacket.

We went into the living room to see Phil just hang up the phone. "Ready?" He asked. " yup" I said. "Of course" Dan said. We called a taxi to come pick us up. Dan sat up in front and Phil and I sat in the back. Phil said where we were headed and the taxi driver took us there. Once we got out I looked up to see the glorious Big Ben. "It's amazing" I said. Apparently Dan was filming it for a day in the life of Dan and Phil... and Iz. He filmed my reaction. "Really. You could have filmed anything else like the funny ur mum joke i said in the taxi that even the taxi driver laughed at. But you filmed my reaction" I said. "What?" Dan asked like he didn't do anything wrong. "You filmed something embarrassing" I said. "You looked adorable" Phil said. I continued to look at Big Ben.

*Magical time skip through the time vortex*

"Can we go to hot topic now?" I asked. "Sure" Phil said. We were walking around somewhere in London. Luckily there was a Starbucks next to hot topic. "Wanna get  Starbucks first?" Dan asked. "YES" I replied. "Sure" Phil said. Phil and I got a Carmel latte, Dan got coffee. We sat down and drank our drinks "nothing like Starbucks on a cold rainy day" Dan said. That made me laugh. "It's not cold" I said. "Yes it is" Dan said. "It's FRICKING FREEZING!" I said.

Dans POV

Iz was right. It is FRICKING freezing. "True" I said. We went to hot topic. We bought her a doctor who hoodie that might keep her a little but warmer. She wears like tee shirts out in the spring. Maybe it was warm in America where she was originally from. But spring is cold as fuck here. We also bought her a TARDIS blanket, other fandom stuff. batman pajama fuzzy pants, and an 11th doctor sonic screwdriver. She like loved doctor who. I can't blame her. It is a pretty cool show. "Thank you guys sooooooo much" Iz said as we were in a taxi on the way home. "No problem what so ever" I said with my Becky voice. "Oh my gawd Becky the stores are like so much better here" she said. She picked up on my Becky voice. We all laughed. "But seriously. The stores are bigger" she said.