Chapter 51: Home

"HONEY IM HOME!" Louis shouted out.

All of the girls and myself got up and headed to the door to see all of the boys.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

"How was the meeting??" Bella asked.

"Yeah it was alright" I said back sadly.

"C'mon Niall lets go upstairs and talk!" She stated pulling me upstairs.

We walked into her room and she shut the door behind me and we went and sat on the bed!

"What's wrong Niall?" She questioned.

"Well at the meeting Simon said that we have gotten extra shows in Ireland which means that we have to leave in 2 days" I replied.

"It's alright Niall I will come to the shows nearby and we will still be able to Skype and text and other stuff!" She stated.

"I know but it's still not the same" I said back.

"It will all work out Niall" she said.

I gave her a big hug and we stayed in eachothers arms for along time.

"I love you so much Bella, I am going to miss you!" I stated.

"I love you too Niall and I'll miss you more!" She replied.

I gave her a big kiss and we headed down stairs and played board games with the boys!

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Guys I'm so sorry it short school is back and I never have time to write cause of all the sport I do! SORRY!

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

Ok I have decided that I will do a squeal but I need idea's! I also need to work on my other book before I do the squeal just to let you know!

Thanks everyone for the support!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

Collectiveand1D4life