Chapter 48: Mario Kart

"Oh my gosh Niall I love you so much" she yelled out.

Then she came over to me and crashes her lips onto mine!

"I love you too Bella" I said.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I am so glad that Bella had let me explain to her everything that had happened at the club. It felt so nice to have her lips press against mine again. I can never get enough of this feeling!

"So Bella where does this leave us??" I asked her.

"Where ever you want?" She said.

I lent forward and kissed her on the lips and pushed her onto the bed.

"Bella Stevenson Will you be my girlfriend again?" I yelled out in a funny tone.

"Yes, yes a million times yes!" She giggled.

Then she leaned up and kiss me on the lips and neck.

"C'mon lets go downstairs?" I asked grabbing her hand.

"Sure do you want me to kick your butt at Mario again?" She questioned!

"It's on like donkey kong" I screamed out and raced down the stairs with her hit in my tail.

We went into the lounge room and I went and sat down on the couch next to Liam whilst Bella went and sat on Zayn's lap.

(Zayn's POV)

We were all in the middle of a game of Mario cart. I was owning them because I was playing with the best player TOAD! I was coming first whilst the other two were 11th and 9th.

Whilst I was turning one of the corners I heard Bella and Niall running down the stairs laughing their heads off.

Niall came and sat down next to Liam and Bella came and jumped onto my lap.

"Bella your making me lose!" I screamed out.

"Hahaha sucker your coming last now!" Louis called out.

The finish line was in front of me and the checked flag appeard on my screen.

"Bella you made me come twelfth!" I yelled.

"Ha ha ha ha ha" Liam and Louis screamed in my face.

Bella hoped off and grabbed a remote and Niall took one off liam. They had a race against themselves and everyone was going for Bella because she was beating Niall's ass!

"I won, I won, I won hahahaha" Bella screamed.

Niall was really annoyed so Louis and I decided to see if we could beat her which we didn't!

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

I am not sure about a sequel for my book but if anyone has any ideas I can write one!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx