Chapter 47: Explaining

"I think I am going to go and to talk to Niall" she said.

"Are you sure?" I questioned.

"Yes" she said and got up and left the room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

I got up and left Harry and walked over to Niall's door. I have to say that I am very nervous because I don't know what to say so hopefully it just comes out.

(Niall's POV)

I heard a knock from my door it's most likely harry tell me to stop being a dick or something!

"Come in" I called out.

To my surprise Bella walked in and sat down on the bed.

"Hey Bella" I said.

"Hey Niall, I really want to talk to you so that all of this stuff can get sorted out!" She replied.

"Sure" I answered.

"That night at the club you really hurt me Niall and I wanted to ask you why you did it?" Bella asked me.

I took both of her hands and replied 

" I don't want to start a whole fight or anything so I am just going to explain what happened!"

"Yeah I suppose I didn't let you explain yourself" she said sadly.

"That night I walked over to the bathroom so I could use the toilet. I did all of my business, washed my hands and headed out the door to go and meet you. I then saw Nicollette so I decided to have a chat to her. Once I finished talking to get I said that I had to go back to you and that I would see her later.Then suddenly she pushed her self on to me and started to kiss me. I didn't like this at all so I tried pulling away but then she tightened he grip on me so it was hard to move. She then got my hands and pushed my body back into the male cubicle so you wouldn't be able to see her kissing me. After about 2 minutes of me trying to get away I felt something get sprayed all over me and saw you there with a hurt look on your face!" I said to Bella.

"OMG Niall I am so sorry I didn't let you explain the truth. I should of trusted you from the start and then we wouldn't have to of gone through all of this!" She stated.

"It's ok Bella it's just one thing that love throws in face but we know that somehow we will always find a way back together" I said.

"Oh my gosh Niall I love you so much" she yelled out.

Then she came over to me and crashes her lips onto mine!

"I love you too Bella" I said.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

I am thinking of ending this soon and I will be focusing on my collective fan fiction! I still have a couple of chapters to go so don't worry!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx