Chapter 12: Words I Didn't Want To Hear

(Bella's POV)

I woke up to the sound of alarms going off in the room. The nurses were rushing around the hospital room trying to get my parents to wake up. I wasn't really quite sure of what was really happening but the nurses told Niall and I to leave the room immediately. Niall got up and carried me bridal style and we sat outside the room with me on his lap. I buried my face into his chest and cried and cried because I was scarred something bad was going to happen. Niall wrapped his arms and a blanket around the me and stroked my hair.

"Shh Shh everything will be ok Bella" Niall said squeezing my hand.

"I hope so because if something happens I have no one left in my family" I replied squeezing his hand back.

"Everything will work out in the end Bella, I promise" Niall stated.

"Thanks Niall" I told him and gave him a long passionate kiss.

(Niall's POV)

Bella layed her head down into my chest and we both fell asleep again. I woke up about 10 minutes later and noticed a nurse walk out of the room. I traced circles around Bella's cheek to see if it would wake her up which it did. The nurse came over to us and kneeled down in front of Bella and grabbed her hands and said to her the worst things that any person could probably say.

"I'm really sorry but we couldn't save them" She said.

(Bella's POV)

"I'm really sorry but we couldn't save them" The nurse said.

Those were the words that I didn't want to hear at all. I just stood there frozen and didn't know what to say. The nurse ended up leaving and Niall came over to me and wrapped me up in a hug. I snuggled my head into his shoulder and he started playing with my hair which actually felt really nice.

"Would you like to go back to my house" Niall asked

I just nodded and we both went inside and gathered all of our things and then packed them into the bag that Liam gave us.

"Would you like to get some food from the cafeteria with me?" Niall asked.

I shook my head no as I wasn't hungry.

"Well I will get some food and leave you to talk to your parents" He exclaimed.

I nodded and he left the rooom.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx