Chapter 22

I woke up the next morning, still feeling awful. The sun was shining through the curtains and I was alone.
"Nate" I yelled rubbing the sleep from my eyes
"I'm right here baby" he said walking out of the bathroom. "How are you feeling?"
"I still feel pretty bad but I'm getting better." I said as I could feel my stomach begin to grow uneasy
"Liv..baby...you okay?" Nate said as I grabbed the trash bin that was on the side of my bed and puked into it.
"Nevermind, I still feel awful" I said whipping my mouth
"Why don't I run you a nice hot bubble bath and make you some breakfast."
"I'd like that."

Nate walked across the room and into the bathroom. I head the rush of water and soon after Nate came back into the room, helping me out of bed and over to the bathroom.

I undressed myself as Nate went downstairs to make breakfast. I got into the warm water and sigh as the warm water relaxed my body.

About a half hour later Nate came back upstairs
"Woah Olivia baby you can't fall asleep in the tub" he said shaking me.
"I'm not sleeping. I'm just resting my eyes, I'm tired" I said
"Well breakfast is ready, why don't you come eat."

Nate walked out of my room and I threw on the clothes he had picked out for me. A black hoodie of his and a pair of grey sweatpants.

I quickly changed and walked back into my room, to see Nate sitting on my bed with pancakes, bacon, and eggs...and eww orange juice.
"I don't like orange juice." I complained
"You have to drink it the pulp will make you feel better." He said kissing my forehead and tucking me into bed.

I finished some of my food as. Ate just stared at me. "So I have to go to the studio today, but Emily is going to come over and stay with you."
"But what if Brydan comes back?"
"Just don't answer the door. I'll be home as soon as I can." He said and kissed my cheek.

Emily came over and we spent the day watching Netflix and chilling until that dreaded door bell, rung.
"Em you can't answer that." I said
"Yeah I know Nate told me... I just have an idea." Emily said mischievously
"Oh boy...what now?" I laughed
"We look exactly a like...I'll just be you."
"Em you can't, he'll hurt you" I said
"Sammy isn't far I'll call him if I need him, now stay quiet" Emily said and ran downstairs

-----
Emily's POV:
I ran downstairs. I opened the door, "Brydan. Hey" I said
"Hey Liv, I can see you're feeling better."He said moving in for a hug.
I put my hand out to stop him and with my other hand I put it too my mouth pretending I was about to throw up. "Hmmm. I'm sorry" I said swallowing hard and moving in for a hug also.

As his hands where wrapped around me, I forced myself to back away and throw up a lot on him.
He stepped away disgusted.
"I gotta go" he said whipping his shirt
"Yeah and never come back" I yelled.

I slammed the door and started to run upstairs
"Ahhh" I screAmed as I turned and Olivia was standing there. "You scared Me"
"Sorry. Oh my god that was awesome how did you do that?" I questioned
"I didn't eat all day so it wasn't that hard." She said laughing as we highfived each other

---
Nates POV:
We where all sitting in the livingroom. Emily and Olivia just told us what happened and it sounded pretty awesome...well the plan, not the vile.
"Has he contacted you?" Sam questioned his sister
"Nope not sense last night." She said with a smile of her face "I really owe you one Em"
"Don't worry about it, that's what big sisters are for isn't it?" Emily said standing up to hug her younger sister.

Authors Note

A huge shoutout to @LexiBieberxoxo for writing this chapter.! She is an amazing author and y'all should go and follow her and read her stories because she is high key my favorite author on wattpad. I really appreciate you doing this for me. Thanks again, your amazing girl 💖