Chapter 9

I called Sam over and over and no answer, then I finally got an answer.
"SAM YOU NEED TO GET IN HERE SOMEONE IS TRYING TO GET ME AND I DONT KNOW SAM HELP!" I yelled into the phone crying.
"Okay okay calm down where are you?"
"In the girls bathroom down stairs. Please hurry."
"Okay I'm coming right now."
I hung up the phone and saw the person was trying to go under the stall. I screamed and kicked them in the face. They fell back and was there for a while until I heard someone yell.
"LEAVE HER ALONE." I recognized Sam's voice.
"IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!" I heard a girl scream.
"Alright she's gone open the door." Sam says.
I open the door and run into Sam's arms. He hugs me and we walk out and to the car.

"Was everything ok?" Nate said as we got into the car. Gilinsky driving, Sam in the passenger seat, Johnson, Nate, and me in the back.
"Not at all." I say leaning on Nate and his arm over me.
"What happened." He said.
"I don't really know, this girl came after me and when Sam came and told her to leave me alone, she yelled it should've been me." I said answering his question.
"Oh. Well your safe now with us."
I fell asleep on Nate and was soon awakened by a honking noise. Stupid traffic, so I just fell back to sleep.

Authors Note

sorry this chapter is short. I just didn't want to add that part to my lady chapter because it would have been even longer. Working on the next chapter right now.! Probably won't post it tonight though. Have a good night/morning.!