Chapter 2

2 months later

Olivia's POV

I heard I'm getting adopted? Who wants a 16 year old. Usually they adopt like babies. I grab all of my stuff, which is kinda a lot, since we've got our own rooms now! "I've got all my stuff" I tell Nancy, the new worker lady. The other one got fired. Haha. They said I have to take a plane. So I got dropped off at the airport. waited a while. & got on my flight.

-------

Jack's POV

We did it. We found Sammy's sister! We talked to the workers, did the paperwork online, and sent her on a plane over here. We set up her room upstairs, in the attic. And no,we do not have an ugly attic like in the moves. it was windows & light blue walls, perfect. It also has stairs to get up there. It wasn't really an attic even though everyone calls it one. We just had a tv and a few chairs we didn't use. It wasn't really dirty & abandoned. We did it pretty nice while Nate took sammy somewhere to get him away from home so we can decorate her room. This is gonna be awesome.
I soon realize it's 2:00 & the plane lands at 2:30 so I drive to the airport.

Olivia's POV

I get if the plane & go get my bags from that big spinny thingy. I go & start walking to the exit. A boy comes at walks up me. "Are you Olivia?" he says. "umm yes?" I reply back. "okay sweet. I'm jack. jack gilinsky. & I'm your brothers friend." he says. "okay hi, um jack. and what, I don't have a brother." I say confused. "oh right. okay well let's go and I'll explain it on the way to the house." we says turning to the exit. "how do I know your not really the person who adopted me, this could all be a joke and I have to fly back the the stupid adoption center." I say crossing my arms. He sighs and pulls out his phone. Oh great that sigh told me he's already tired of me. Ok. "Look here. See that." he points to words on his screen. "Mhm" I say. "That right there is proof that I adopted you. "Fine" I say grabbing my Suitcase & start walking towards the exit.

In the car ~ Olivia's POV

"okay so let me explain everything to you. When you were little your mom out you up for Adoption due to financial difficulties. A few months ago your mom told your brother about you. He wanted to meet you cause he got excited. His birthday is tomorrow and we want to surprise him with you. If you don't like it here, we'll send you back." he said then smiling at me with a huge smile. "ummm ok. I guess. I don't think nothing's worse than that adoption center though." I smirked. "Aye your already like your brother, he smirks just like you." He laughs. Aw. He's adorable when he laughs so I just smile. Then i hear a laugh in the backseat. I jump because I didn't notice anyone else was in the car. "ooh yeah. that's Madison." she'll be with us too." he says. I say hi then turn around to face the front. She looks nice. I think.