Getting settled

It was a long drive to our destination. Jack turned up she music and we all sang along and danced. There was a few songs I didn't really know so I just danced. We pull into a driveway, the house is nice. Jack opens the door for me as Madison gets out of the backseat. She gives me a dirty look. Nice.
"Well this is your new house." Jack said.
"Here lets go show you your room."
We walk into the house, go upstairs,then go up another flight if stairs. We walk upstairs.
"The attic?" I question.
"Don't worry it's tight, we remodeled it just for you" he says as he opens the door. Right away I gasp because of what I see. Its a nice room, teal walls, big bed and tv. It's like, my dream room. "I'll let you get settled," he handed me a gray iPhone 6s plus.
"Here is your phone, I already put in our numbers, of you need anything text me or Madison. Whatever you do, do not text Sam Wilkinson." he told me.
"Got it" I said & smiled.
"You smile just like your brother."
I'm not really sure if that's a good or bad thing. They walk out and shut the door. I look around not knowing what to do first. I unpack my bags and put everything in the closet. Boy I hope I don't go back to the center. I sit on the swing that they had in my room. I go on my phone and download a few games and apps. I play some game then slowing drift off to sleep of boredness.
I wake up to a loud bang downstairs. I get up and walk to my door. Then I remember I'm not allowed to go downstairs until I meet my brother. Wow I actually have a brother. At least, I hope so. I notice a paper on top of my nightstand. I read it.
" Hey love this is the rules you have to follow just until you meet your brother.
Rule #1 Don't use your speakers.
Rule #2 Only text Jack Gilinsky or Madison Beer on your phone.
Rule #3 Try not to have your tv loud.
Rule #4 Use your headphones we left you if you want to listen to music or watch videos on your phone.
Rule #5 Do not get social media until we say it's okay, please.
I know these rules sound harsh, but it's so we can surprise your brother without him knowing early. On the 11th you will get to do whatever you want." December 11th that's tomorrow. I'm actually nervous, I don't know how he'll react, what if he doesn't want me.