2014-2015..

"I never thought that I'd have to make this speech for Valeria. I wasn't prepared to make another one after Giada passed away. Valeria was such a happy baby, she brought so much joy into our lives from the day she was born. I'm prepared to share things about Valeria that only Adam and I knew." Lola said, but then she stopped to wipe her tears and regain herself.

"Valeria was my second child, so I knew what to expect during my pregnancy, and I knew what was right and what was wrong.." She said, and then wiped her tears again.

"I apologise.. I thought I could do this.." She said crying, and Adam stood next to her.

"Valeria was actually a surprise because we did not plan on having a baby.. But it was without a doubt the most amazing surprise ever.." Lola said, then blew her nose.

I sat with now 2 month old Milan in my lap, wearing all black to match her mommy for Valeria's funeral. Rob sat next to me and held my hand.

"She was born on October 21, the same day my mother passed away when Nadia was only 3.. And she passed away on March 13, 2 days after Chanel gave birth to Milan. The reality is, she only lived for 152 days, and those 152 days were without a doubt the best days of my life.. Valeria didn't get to live to meet her twin sisters, who are doing fine right now, they've been moving around a lot.." She said.

The carried on speaking and then she came to the conclusion.

"Adam and I have come to the conclusion that she had died from a type of brain cancer. It still haunts me when my mind goes back to the night she had her seizure. The reality is, no mother or father should ever have to make a speech about their infant passing away, but believe it or not, this is my second time doing this.. Thank you.." She said and she quickly sat down and cried into her jacket.

The next speaker was Nadia.

She adjusted the mic to her level and she began.

"My niece Valeria was the apple of her mom and dads eye. On the day she was born, she filled the gaping hole in our family that was created when our mother passed away. Out of the 152 days that she lived, I spent plus minus only 35 days with her, and I'd give my left arm to just hold her one more time. I wrote this speech for Valeria, but it mostly focusses on my sister, Valeria's mom. When Lola lost Giada, she was so strong and mature about the whole situation, and she still managed to push all of that aside and keep a smile on her face. Lola has taught me that no matter that the situation is, you can always slap that problem in the face and defeat it, and walk out with a smile. My sister is the strongest person I know. Valeria, my angel, wherever you are, I'm glad you left the earth knowing that your mom is a hero. I hope you have the best tea parties with your sister Giada and you're granny, Andreya. I just wish I could hold you one more time, or spend a bit more time with you.. But I can't. You know how people say you never know what you have, until it's gone.. But the reality is, you know exactly what you have, you just never thought you'd loose it..." Nadia said, wiping her face.

I tapped my heel on the ground. It was such a heartbreaking time for Lola and Adam. I could never ever imagine losing my baby. I couldn't imagine breaking my family. Losing Rob or Milan was my worst nightmare..

The memorial proceeded to Valeria's burial, which was probably the most heartbreaking moment of the ceremony. Lola stood by her daughters coffin with Adam standing behind her holding her waist. Nadia squatted next to the coffin and placed a white rose on it, then walked away. Rob held my hand tightly and then he put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder as a tear ran down my face.

Lola came and took a seat next to me and I turned my head and smiled at her. She tried to smile back, then I held her hand and gave her a reassuring hug.

The funeral finally ended, and everyone went home. We dropped Milan off at Pat and Genes house because Rob and I hadn't been spending time together lately. After dropping Milan off, we went to one of my favourite restaurants, Prima Filla.

"Chanel, have you thought about having another baby?" Rob asked as he ate his alfredo pasta.

"I'm not sure..Why do you ask?" I said, laughing.

"I don't know, I guess I'm just trying to talk about something other than Lola and Nadia.." He said, he was jealous.

"Are you jealous that I've been spending so much time with them?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at him.

"No, I just miss you Chanel.. We haven't been spending time together, and when we do spend time together, we talk about Lola and Nadia..." He said.

"Aww baby I'm so sorry I made you feel like that.. You always do everything to make me feel like the only girl in the world, and I didn't repay you properly.." I said, holding his hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'll tell you what.. We can fetch Milan tomorrow.. And tonight we can watch Netflix.. and just chill, if you get what I'm saying..." I said in my most seductive voice.

Rob smirked and held my hand tighter.

"Sounds like a plan to me.." He said, then we paid for our bill and then we left.

As we were driving home I got a text from Lola.

'What're you doing tonight?'

'Netflix and chilling with Rob.. 😏'

'Ooh.. 👅👉🏻👌🏻💦 Come visit me tomorrow?'

'Sure, Milan and Rob are spending the day together so I have the whole day to spend with you and Nadia 😆'

'So.. Are you ready to have another baby? 😶'

'I suggested Netflix and chill so I guess I am 🙈'

'Lol good luck! I'm going to bed - see you tomorrow!!'

'Byee'

We pulled up to our driveway and Rob led me out of the car. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into our bedroom, put me on the bed and then crawled on top of me.

He began kissing my lips softly, and I wrapped my legs around his hips. I started rubbing his back up and down. He began biting my lip which turned me on so much.

"I love you, baby.." He said, as my finger lingered on his pants zip, and I started tapping his jeans button. He continued kissing me, but harder. I moaned several times within the kiss.

One thing led to another, and so much happened behind the closed door.. From making love to fucking real quick. It was an amazing night, we were up until the AM..

We collapsed next to each other after the craziest night of our lives.

"That was amazing Chanel.. I love you, but I'm going to get ready to fetch Milan.. I'll see you later" he said, kissing my lips one more time before taking a shower, then leaving.

I showered and got dressed, then I drove to Lola's house, and she was already waiting for me.

"So.. How was Netflix and chilling? Tell me everything!" She said as we walked to her room and sat on her bed.

"It was crazy! Oh my gosh!" I explained, covering my face and laughing. Lola laughed with me.

"How's Adam taking the whole Valeria thing?" I asked.

"Badly.. He has been in bed since we got home yesterday, hasn't eaten since.." She said and I frowned, moving onto the next question.

"And how're you taking it?" I asked.

"It still hurts that I lost her, but I'm recovering slowly. I'm looking forward to giving birth to my twins though.." She said.

-------------------------------------------------------

I've gotten a few requests asking me to make this book graphic.. Would you guys mind if I added a few graphic moments? X