That evening.

"Chanel? You still alive?"

Someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes and I looked around the room. It was Rob.

"Yeah.. I'm still alive, why?" I asked.

"You've been sleeping all day.." He said.

Confused, I looked at the time and saw it was 18:30.

"You need to get ready, we're going to the tower!" He said, handing me a note and then leaving the room. I opened the note and read it.

"Put this on, and meet me at the Eiffel Tower in an hour.."

I looked on the bed and saw a bag with a black dress it in. I smiled and laid it on the bed and I took a shower to wake myself up. Once I was done, I put the dress on and put some makeup on too. I looked at the time and I made my way to the Eiffel Tower. I stood there, it was quiet and no one else was there. I looked around and I saw Rob. He was holding the book.

"Hey.." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Hi.." I said.

Steelo, Vera, and the rest of the crew showed up.

"Uhm, Chanel, I have to go to the bathroom.." Rob said, handing the book to Vera and leaving.

We sat by the binoculars and we waited for Rob.

"Why don't you read the last reason why he loves you.." Vera suggested, handing the book to me.

"Ok.." I said, opening the book to the last page.

"Read it out loud!" Vera said.

"Reason 365.. I know I am going to fall in love with your facial expression when you turn around."

I was confused, and I looked at Vera. I read the reason again, and then I turned around and saw Rob standing at the far end holding flowers. I stood up and walked to him confused as fuck.

"Reason 365, your facial expression is going to be priceless.." He said, handing me the flowers. He dug in his pocket and he got on one knee.

I froze in my position as I heard people gasping, and I felt videos being taken.

"Chanel, will you marry me?" He asked, and I stood with my hand covering my mouth with tears running down my cheek.

"Y-y-yes.. Yes! I will marry you!" I managed to say. He slid the ring on my finger and I wiped my tears. I hugged him and gave him a kiss. I started laughing and I looked at my beautiful engagement ring. I couldn't believe it. I was once to scared to even tell him how I felt, and now I was going to get married to him! I hugged him again, holding him tighter.

I let go of him and admired the ring on my finger. It was so beautiful. I wiped my face dry and hugged him again. He pointed at the roses and I noticed the note, I opened it and read it out loud.

"Funny how you went from my receptionist to my fiancée in just a year. From laughing at you every time you got hurt, to being the reason why you won't ever get hurt again. Chelsey, the amount of love I have for you is unreal. You are a beautiful woman and I can't wait for you to be my wife. And soon.. The mother of my little minions. And we can't forget that it's your birthday! Which is what makes this more special. Happy birthday to my love, the future Mrs Dyrdek!"

Rob smiled when I finished reading his note, then gave me another hug.

"I'm not finished yet.." Rob said. He walked me over to the one side of the tower and wrapped his arms around me and pointed up. In a matter of seconds, fireworks blew, wording "Happy Birthday Mrs Dyrdek"

I covered my mouth with my hand and stared at the sky. After that, Rob picked me up bridal style and carried me back to our table where everyone else took their seats too.

Rob handed me a box wrapped in paper that said Happy Birthday on it. I opened it carefully.

"A MacBook decorated with the finest Swarovski Diamonds.. It's one of a kind, just like you.." He said, as I opened the box. Then he handed me a crystal encrusted memory stick.

"Plug it in and watch the video.." He said, and I did it.

"What you don't know, is that from the very first day that I gave you the book of things that I love about you, I've been filming every single day that you read one of them."

I watched as I read all the reasons on the video.

"And, I thought it'd be perfect to ask you to Be My Wife on your birthday. So I have one more surprise for you.. After dinner, I want you to leave the Eiffel Tower and wait for me to instruct you.. Anyway, I love you.."

I smiled and I closed the video and gave Rob a hug. We finished our dinner, and the squad left before Rob and I.

"I've got one more surprise for you.." He said, taking my hand and leading me to the elevator.

As we reach the bottom he hands me diamond encrusted BMW car keys. I looked at them and looked up at Rob in confusion.

"Back in America, Drama suggested I'd get you a BMW when I propose.. BMW stands for be my wife.." He said, holding my hands and smiling at me.

"Oh my god.. That's so sweet baby!" Hugging him while I was speaking.

"One more surprise.." He said, taking his phone out of his pocket and opening his mail and then handing the phone to me.

"Hi I'm Rob Dyrdek. My girlfriend is a huge fan of you and I'd really appreciate it if you and your sister, Lola, would be able to be on the next episode of ridic? Kind regards, Dyrdek"

"Hi Rob! Sure no problem, Lo and I would love to come on the show. Just email me the rest of the details.. Xx Nadia"

I looked at Rob open mouthed and he smiled at me. The Moréytea Sisters were my favorite sisters ever and I have been longing to meet them. I handed Rob his phone back and I hugged him. We spent the rest of the night walking around Paris. So many thoughts ran threw my mind, meeting Lola and Nadia, getting married.. It was all so sudden, but I wouldn't have it any other way. This year was going to be eventful.

Nadia and Lola were the sisters that made me realize that life is worth living. Lola is 12 years older than Nadia. When Nadia was 3 years old, Lola was in an accident, and she was in a coma for 4 weeks. When Lola was recovering at home, their mom Andrea was killed by the man who put Lola in hospital, which was her dad. Now 15 year old Lola had to look after her 3 year old sister. Their dad was sentenced to life in prison. Nadia and Lola were put into a foster home, and adopted by a lady called Charmaine. They stayed with Charmaine until Nadia turned 16, and Lola was 28. Lola didn't move out because of the strong relationship she had with Nadia. On Lola's 28th birthday, which was Nadia's 16th birthday too, their adoptive mother was in a car accident, and she passed away. Nadia was devastated, but Lola wasn't, she never liked Charmaine. Now Nadia is 18 and Lola is 30. Nadia is in a relationship and Lola is engaged. Their entire life was eventful, but that wasn't the full story, they were going to tell us on Ridic. I couldn't contain my excitement.

We eventually went back to our hotel and called it a night..

-------------------------------------------------

Hey! So if you're wondering who these sisters are, THEY DO NOT EXIST. They are just 2 characters I made up in my head during Math class today!!