Tropic of Cancer cruise

"Rob? Rob! Open up!" I heard a voice say, the door handle rattling. I checked the time, and we had spent the whole night at the set. Rob was still asleep next to me on his desk. I looked around for his key and I put it in the key hole. But I couldn't open it. Wanna know why? Because whoever is on the other side of the door would wonder why Rob and I were locked in the dressing room and why my lipstick looked like it did. I pulled the key out and I quickly ran to Rob, oh he looked so cute. I gave him a kiss to wake him up.

"Oh hey babe." He said, and I quickly cup my hand over his mouth, so no one could hear him.

"Someone is at the door, I can't open it because they will know that we spent the night together in the dressing room.." I whispered and Rob looked confused, looking at his phone for the time. I couldn't help but smile at his wallpaper.. (the banner)

"Shit, we spent the night here." he whispered and laughed. I nodded and pointed my finger at the door and he quickly got up and opened it.

"Steelo? What're you doing here?" He asked and Steelo raised his brow.

"The question is, what're you and Chanel doing here?" Steelo said, showing Rob a picture of us on his phone.

"It's the kiss from the show.." Rob said.

"No.. this is a different picture, are you and Chanel hiding something?" He asked.

"No we're not hiding anything, this was probably taken when we were practicing for the kiss.." Rob explained and Steelo actually bought it.

"Oh, ok sorry.." Steelo said and walked away.

Rob locked the door again and walked to his drawer, and pulled out an envelope with all our names on it.

"What's that baba?" I asked, while he handed it to me. I looked at it and opened it while Rob stood and smiled at me.

Once I opened the envelope, I took the contents out and I looked at them carefully.

"Oh my god.." I said, looking at each item carefully.

"Rob.. this is amazing!" I said, looking up from the items.

"I knew you'd love the idea babe.." he said and cupped my face and kissed me.

"So when're we leaving?" I asked, and he furrowed his brow.

"Tonight..." he said, and I squealed and hugged him tight.

"Go tell the others.. I decided we should have a day off to get ready for tonight.." Rob said, and I ran out of the room to the others and told them the news.

"We're going to an exotic island in the Tropic of Cancer!" I squealed, jumping up and down like a kangaroo on cocaine.

"When?" Drama asked.

"Tonight!" I screamed and I carried on jumping up and down.

Rob came behind me and held my waist. I stopped jumping and realized what he was doing.

"We are actually going on a cruise, for Chanel's birthday.." he said, and I realized that it was only 2 days until then.

"So we're letting everyone go home and pack, and we're meeting back here at 18:30 to leave.." Rob said and everyone nodded and ran out to go home.

"But you, Ms West Coast, are not going home, I'm taking you on a vacation shopping spree to get whatever you want!" Rob whispered in my ear and I smiled.

He took my hand and walked me to his car, and we went off to the mall.

We spent the whole day shopping for bikinis, new outfits and shoes, water proof make up, and so much more. Rob did this for an early birthday gift, and I couldn't thank him enough. We arrived at his house at 17:30 which gave us an hour to pack his stuff and mine.

"Thanks again for this baba.." I said, leaning over all my stuff to kiss him.

My phone rang and I looked at it. It was Sage. Sage, the kind girl who helped me when Rob blasted a ball in my face.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Chanel! Are you and Rob dating?" She asked.

"Uh no we're not, why?" I ask, looking at Rob.

"Well, you are according to the media.." she said.

"Check twitter.. got to go, bye." she said

"Bye" and then I dropped the phone.

"What's wrong?" Rob asked. I quickly opened my Twitter and I showed him the post.

"Chelsey Dudley, or Chanel West Coast, seen on a shopping spree with skateboarder Rob Dyrdek before cruising off to an exotic island together!"

"They can't assume anything, we could be going as friends." Rob said, and I nodded. I checked the time, it was 18:00 so Rob and I packed our luggage into the car and we drove off to the factory to meet the rest of the crew.

Once we arrived, Rob opened my door for me and he carried my bags inside for me. We found the entire crew waiting for us, excitement in their faces.

"So you guys ready to get out of here?" Rob asks, and everyone nods.

"Oh yes! The room pairing!" I exclaimed. It was the first time I ever did the room pairing so I was quite excited.

"Ok so, Drama with Steelo, Big Black with Big Cat, and Rob and I are forced to share a room so we accepted it."I said and everyone nodded.

"So everyone ready to go to the airport?" I asked, and everyone nodded.

"Can you guys speak?" I asked, and they nodded again. I rolled my eyes and walked to Robs car and he carried my bags for me.

-------------------------------------------------