The Alley

* Sage's POV *

"I just finished working my night shift at the club near my house. It was around 11 o'clock. I quickly clocked out and I grabbed my things and left. I was dreadfully tired and couldn't wait to get into bed.

I turned down into the dark alley that I normally take to go home, when I saw a little blonde figure run up to me. I was quite scared, so I backed up a bit. She ran closer to me and she was crying, she had lots of blood on her face which scared me even more. I turned my body and I ran in the opposite direction. She carried on running after me.

"Wait, please, I'm not trying to hurt you!" She called out. I stopped running instantly and I turned around.

"Please, help me.." she said, getting closer to me.

"Yeah, er, sure.." I said and I walked closer to her.

She had a blue eye and her nose was bleeding.

"Holy balls! What happened to you?" I asked, and the blonde girl stood in front of me.

"It's such a long story, but can you help me get all this blood off my face?" She asked, and I nodded, and I walked her back to my house.

I opened the door to my apartment and I walked in, and the blonde girl walked in behind me.

"You've got such a lovely house.." She said slowly.

"Thanks.." I said, getting ice out of the freezer and handing it to her.

"I'm gonna run and get you some tissues for your nose" I said and smiled, and she nodded.

I went into the bathroom and I found a wash cloth that was brand new and I quickly ran it under warm water. When I was done, I quickly got my first aid kit and walked it to the girl.

I helped her wipe the blood off her face.

"Is there anything else?" I asked.

I noticed a cut on her neck and I few scratches on her leg.

"Yeah, and I got a shiner.." she said, pointing at the huge bump on her shin.

"Oh my god.." I said

I looked up at her, and her eye swelling went down.

"Your swelling went down.." I said, and she smiled.

I strapped her shiner up and I brushed her hair out of her face.

"Oh my god!" I said in shock.

"What?" She said innocently.

"You're..." I said, and I quickly put my fingers in the signature CWC sign and waved it at her.

She nodded and did it back.

"Chanel West Coast!!" I yelled, and she quickly put her hand over my mouth.

"Not so loud.." she whispered.

"Sorry, so, what happened to you?" I asked and she started tearing up.

"It's ok, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I said in a comforting way.

"No, you helped me, you deserve to know" she smiled.

"Well as you know, I work at the fantasy factory, and Rob makes us do dangerous stunts, so today, we did some thing where Big Cat was in a go-kart and I was on a skateboard attached to it, and I flew into a ball pit but it went wrong, I kind of hit my shin, so that was the first. We played dodgeball soon after that, and Big Black threw a dodgeball at me, and it hit my forehead, but it wasn't an issue at first, but then as I was walking to the other side, Rob kicked the ball and it hit my face. I walked off back into my office and I cried it out. Then around about 22:30, we were playing it again, and I was wearing a helmet to protect my face, and Rob threw it at me, and the helmet fell off and my tooth chipped.. and my nose started bleeding.." She said, smiling and revealing her badly chipped tooth.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.. why don't you just quit?" I asked, but she shook her head.

"I can't, I - I li- I mean, I need this job.." she said quickly.

I leaned in and I looked at Chanel.

"I feel, like it's something other than that.. I mean, you don't need the job, you already sing and rap.. I feel like you're not telling me the truth.." I said and she kept her eye on something else.

"No, I need to be on Fantasy Factory!" She said and I furrowed my brow.

"You can still be on Ridiculousness.." I said and her face lit up.

"Yeah, but I - ok the truth is, I love Rob Dyrdek.." she said.

-------------------------------------------------

HEY - this is my second story, please go read my other one ❤️