I'm pregnant..

2 months after Lola told me she was pregnant, she decided to tell Nadia and everyone else about Baby Levine. I drove to Lola's place and I received a text from Sage, who was still pissed off at me.

'I hope you miscarriage :)'

I rolled my eyes at the text and threw my phone back into my bag and focused on the road. I wanted to be there to see their reactions to Lola's pregnancy. I pulled up into the driveway and texted Lola, who then came and led me into her big beautiful house. We walked into the kitchen where I saw Nadia making a smoothie.

"I need you to go and sit in the family room and Chanel and I are coming there now, I've got something important I want to tell you.." Lola said.

"K.." Nadia said, not removing her eyes from her phone and then walking to the family room.

"So, where's Rob?" She asked me.

"Fantasy Factory.. He made me take early leave because he doesn't want to harm his baby." I explained and Lola nodded.

"Have you got any name ideas for him or her?" She said, chewing on a piece of licorice.

"For a boy I'm letting Rob choose a name, and for a girl, I'm thinking of Venice.." I said.

"Venice! Beautiful man! I love it.." She said.

We left the kitchen and walked to the family room. Lola took a seat next to Nadia and held her hand.

"Nadia, as you know already, Chanel is 2 months pregnant.. But what you don't know is that for 6 months, I've been pregnant.. I tried to keep it a secret by wearing oversized clothing and it seemed to work.. But I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.. So, I'm pregnant.." She said, showing Nadia her 6 month baby belly.

Nadia's face was neutral.

"So you've been hiding this from me for 6 months?" Nadia asked.

"It's not that I was hiding it, I wanted to surprise you.." Lola explained.

Nadia rolled her eyes and stood up and stormed to her bedroom, slamming the door behind her, causing the windows in the entire house to shake.

I looked at Lola who was looking right back at me.

"I'll go talk to her.." I said, standing up and walking down the passage.

"Nadia?" I said, opening her bedroom door and walking in.

"Yes? Chanel?" She replied. She was under her bed covers. She shifted over and I sat next to her.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing.. I'm just.. Nothing.." She said.

I shook my head.

"You can't expect me to help you if you don't tell me what's wrong.." I said.

"Argh fine.. It's just that, she never keeps secrets from me.. Even if she wanted to surprise me, it would've been nice if she had told me.." She said, wiping her tears.

"No, it's more than that, otherwise you wouldn't be crying so much.." I said.

"Wow you're so eager for information.." She snapped.

"Then I can't help you Nadia!" I screamed, then getting up and slamming the door behind me.

I walked down the passage and back to the family room. Lola was sitting there looking at me, scared.

"What did Nadia say?" She said trembling.

"She's being so uncooperative and she's not explaining why she's acting up!" I explained.

Lola sat with her back straight on the couch.

"Maybe we should give her some time.." She said calmly.

I nodded and then I whipped out my laptop and started mailing out wedding invites.

"Just 50 more days! Are you excited?" Lola asked, leaning over my shoulder.

"Yeah.. But I'm nervous!" I said.

"And I haven't even found a dress that I like!" I continued.

Lola took out her phone and scrolled through her pictures. Then she showed me this beautiful white wedding dress.

"My moms.. I'm wearing it on my wedding day, do you want to use it?" She offered.

"Oh my god it's beautiful! I'd love to use it! Thank you so much!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Nadiaaaa!!!" Lola screamed.

Nadia came walking into the family room with her makeup running down her face.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"Please go to my room and get moms wedding dress.." She asked. Rolling her eyes she went upstairs.

"I'll be 4 months pregnant on my wedding day.. Will the dress fit me?" I asked.

"Yeah! It could fit my mom when she was 6 months pregnant with Nadia.." She said and I nodded.

Nadia came down the stairs with heavy feet and threw the dress at Lola.

"Thank you.." She said calmly.

"It's not a pleasure.." She said, and then stormed to her room again.

She stood up and held the dress against her body.

"It's beautiful!" I said again.

"Here.. Try it on.." She said, handing the dress to me. I walked up the spiral stairs to her room and I put it on.

It was so beautiful. I admired myself in the mirror, and then walked back downstairs.

"Lola this looks so good on me! Thank you so mu- Rob? What're you doing here?" I asked, as I looked at my fiancée sitting on the couch opposite Lola's.

"I came to pick you girls up.. You've got cake tasting in an hour and I have to plan my bachelors party and get my suit.. Wow, you look so beautiful Channie!" He said. He walked up to me and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you.." I said.

"Ok I'm going to try get Nadia out of bed and I'll meet you guys down here when Chanel is done changing.." Lola said, getting up from the couch and going to Nadia's room.

I turned my head and looked at Rob. I smiled at him and he smiled back at me.

"Just 50 more days.." He said, kissing my lips gently and moving his hands lower down my back.

"I am so excited to be your wife.." I said, smiling into his chest.

"I'm excited to start a family with you.. I love you so much. Now go and change and meet me down here.." He said, kissing me before I went upstairs.

I went upstairs and got dressed, and placed the wedding dress on Lola's bed, then walked back downstairs again.

Rob was sitting on the couch, and I sat on his lap, waiting for Nadia and Lola to coke out.

Rob held me in his arms and intertwined our fingers.

"I love you so much.. And I want to be yours forever." I whispered.

"I love you more, and you will be mine forever. There's no other woman that I'd rather spend the rest of my life with.." He said.

I squeezed his hand tighter and I turned around and kissed him.

-------------------------------------------------